Calendar Day Blurred Out

Questions about dreams and symbols
keilani
Site Moderator

Calendar Day Blurred Out

Post by keilani »

Any ideas on why a day on the calendar would be blurred out? I had this real quick vision before falling asleep, where I had a close up shot of a week in an unknown month. I saw one day circled in red (no interp needed there) but two days prior to that day, the number was completely blurred out. It was odd since I could see the other numbered days in that specific week clearly.

Any insight appreciated--I'm stumped on this one. Mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Calendar Day Blurred Out

Post by bjcollin »

Mahalo Keilani!

For the 2 days that are blurred out that are just prior to the red circled day, I would say that those prior days are being masked or hidden so it is unclear as to what will happen in those two days before the event circled. In other words, the two days might pass by quickly in a blur to you. Just an idea, hope it helps.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Calendar Day Blurred Out

Post by keilani »

Yes bj!! Thank you--why could I not figure that out? I was so stuck on the idea of blocking out a day on my calendar--the closest thing to blurring it out that I could come up with. Makes complete sense and actually, what you shared echoed a dream I had this morning that I feel is related. As always, thank you brother for helping me see what was right under my nose :s49:
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.