2:15

Archives for 2007
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

2:15

Post by TheHealedWoman »

I've been reading the posts, as usual, to see if anything speaks to me, and something I've noticed is this "time" appearing again and again. The first time I saw it, I thought it might apply to a specific verse. Now I'm thinking there is a specific purpose it keeps reappearing. Any ideas?
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!
talitha

Post by talitha »

When I see a time, and my spirit seems to take note of it, I ask the Lord "what is this?" and if I don't hear from Him I begin to look to see if it could be referring to a scripture (chapter:verse).

Here is one possibility; I'm quoting with the verse before and after for context:

Hosea 12:14 " Therefore, behold, I will allure her, Will bring her into the wilderness, And speak comfort to her. 15 I will give her her vineyards from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt. 16 "And it shall be, in that day," Says the LORD, "[That] you will call Me 'My Husband,' And no longer call Me 'My Master'.....

One time the Lord showed me a clock, and after I looked up every chapter:verse in the Bible with that "address", He told me it was a date (in this instance it would be February 15).

As with everything, the Lord's point in giving us mysteries is that we seek Him.......

:wink:

blessings
tal
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am not really all that knowledgable with numerals biblically speaking...but I do know that alot of times when the Lord gives me numbers I have added them and have received revelation from them....So if your numbers in that time were coming to me I would pray first and ask, look at scriptures, think about what I had been praying about prior to this, and try to add them or look at the meanings of them seperatley...
2+1+5= 8 which can mean new beginnings...a time of new beginnings...

or a time of 2-judgement or division, 1-beginning, 5-grace or service

Hope this helps you ...if not just chuck it..
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Hi all,

I am glad I found this post- as last night in my dream I looked at my watch and it was 10.40 and the day was Thursday.

I thought that I would look up all scriptures with 10v40, but as there is also a day of the week I thought I will wait to see if anything happens this thursday at 10.40.

Could the day of the week have any other meanings?

bless you

Released :D :) :lol: 8)
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

There are a few scriptures referring to the third hour. I would look at those as 2:15 is close to 3:00 so may speak of the time is drawing near to the third hour.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

Post by TheHealedWoman »

I had never considered that...thank you! I'm definitely going to look into that.
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!