Smell of bread-WAKES ME UP!

Archives for 2008
Meekone
Silver Member

Smell of bread-WAKES ME UP!

Post by Meekone »

The other night I woke up to an amazing mouthwatering smell of fresh baking bread.
I lay there for a minute thinking, that's odd, I've never made bread and I don't own a bread maker nor do I live neer a bakery, in fact I live above an auto parts and mechanics shop.
So I got out of bed and looked out the window expecting to see a broke down bread truck outside but nothing not even trafic so I walked around my appartment wondering were it's originating from and It was originating in my bedroom :shock:
My husband does not smell like yummy bread :wink:
It must have been God.

if anyone could tell me what the meening of this blessing could be, I would love to read it.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

fresh manna--a fresh word from Heaven maybe! I love it when God wakes me up like that--He's full of awesome surprises!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

COOL!!!!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The verse that comes to mind is John 6:48 where Jesus said "I Am the Bread of Life." Ref John 6:32-35,47-51.

in Christ,
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: Smell of bread-WAKES ME UP!

Post by Humblesteps »

Hello and Blessings!

I was reading your post and I myself as others here can relate to the smelling of fresh bread. Wanted to add that since you was able to smell without complications (clogged) that would mean smelling the fragrance of the Lord which also can include roses, lilacs, honey, rain, bread (very fresh) as you did also; demonic presence (that would be sulfer). You have the ability to properly discern situations, people and spirits. God bless you! Sometimes like lilics or flowers smelling them to me is prior to an answer prayer or blessing. I would agree with the Fresh Word too! It can be accompanied (sp?) with wind against you or around you that would be the Holy Spirit as you may already know. It's kind of interesting how as believers we do get up to look for that bread but then realize even looking out the window that we realize then it's a God thing. :P
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

Humblesteps :D
You have just given me a confirmation I was asking the Lord for, in regards to discernment of spirits, people and situations.
This means I did make a propper decision in a situation just the other day.
Thank you for your post and God Bless you
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Manna means; "What is it?" Which sounds like the question you were asking when you woke. If I were you I would start asking God questions. To me it sounds like he wants to give you fresh insights.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

:) That is egsactly what I have been praying for and he sure is answering prayer quickly these days.
Here I am Lord, I'm all yours.
who me?

Post by who me? »

yumm be sure to share your bread :lol:
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Your House a house of Bread??? :mrgreen:
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I guess it is.