Night of disturbing dreams

Archives for 2008
Meekone
Silver Member

Night of disturbing dreams

Post by Meekone »

The first dream was a feeling that some weird presence was in my room and I opened my eyes to see a blob of white smoke above my husband and I saw hundreds of eyeballs all floating freely in the smoke.
I sat up and fiercely pointed my finger and said "I See You!! :x
" now get out in Jesus name, it disapeared.

This woke my husband up all bewildered so I told him what I saw, he giggled and went back to sleep.
he kind of remembers what happened today.

After that I went back to sleep and jumped awake because I bit the tip of my tongue, went back to sleep, then I bit my tongue again! :oops: so I got up and put my brexing guard in my mouth.
I have never bit my tongue in my sleep before :?

Then right before my alarm clock went off I dreamed that I was at work and the place was getting overrun with people and it was getting wrecked to the point that the floor boards were comeing loose and the toilet fell off its place, and I was chasing after kids to get out of the street. I work at a spa and in this dream, people just trashed the place and would not listen to any rules including my boss, in fact my boss was the ring leader of all the racket.

As soon as I opened up my eyes this morning I was looking at another face, a ghost like skeleton face.
Well i was mad :x and I spoke through my teeth and said "do you really think you can scare me?. The lord rebuke you!" then I proceded to spiritualy cleanse my apartment and proclaim my authority given at calvary.

Can anyone tell me why it might have meant as I am a person of few carefully chosen words.

So I prayed about it today and just surendered my tongue and my job to the lord, I know for sure now that no demon would rock my faith in the authority given to me over them
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Post by louisemlc48 »

It's very simple, you and your husband were being attacked by demons. If you get attacked by demons often, find out if there is an open door for them to enter. Open doors are sins in our lives or generational curses over our lives. Ask the Lord to show you what it is.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I have asked the Lord.
I was being warned that in future days, I will need to focus very hard on guarding my tongue because someone has waged war on me.
I had to bann someone from my place of work because of the negative and abusive spirit this person posseses.
I bless this person in Jesus name.
I surender my tongue to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have not had disturbing open visions since that night, and I have faith that I am protected againts all word curses.

But I know it aint over.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Does your husband smoke pot?
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

Not a chance, but he is trying to quite tobaco and is cutting down by smoking the odd sigar.