Beaver mokasins? Canada?

Archives for 2008
Meekone
Silver Member

Beaver mokasins? Canada?

Post by Meekone »

This is just really a strange one to me but I think it has something to do with the Canadian Government.
I have had a prayer burden for the forests of Canada and the economy for several years.

The other night I dreamed that I was suposed to go to a farewell party and There was just a really important Love conection to someone leaving.
This building was an appartment building and there was two staircases leading up to the appartment.
The staircases were to wobly so me and some other people were reinforcing the stairs with ropes, vines and glue.
This was a firstnations gathering and a beaver was prepared for dinner and the feet were to be used as mokasins.
Someone in the dream said that Jesus had beaver foot mokasins :roll:
We ate the meat and began sewing.
We were also drinking alcohol and a bit too much.
The next morning in the dream I woke up on the floor in an old fashioned dress like the little house on the prairy kind
Then we were watching TV and there I was, on TV, in some race in a fair in this dress running from people at the start line shooting arrows from bows trying to hit us as we staggered drunkly down the track.
I was so embarassed and I did not remember the race at all, I could not believe my eyes at how terribly drunk I was in public.

I need help with this ,still praying.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Dear Meekone,
I received an email this morning about an urgent need to pray for Canada and the constitutional crisis. This may not be the most unbiased source, but it explains the situation briefly:

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... ation.aspx

Faytene Kryskow heads an organization that intercedes for Canda. I couldn't get the link to work this morning, perhaps because they are flooded with hits, but you can try it:

http://4mycanada.ca

Check the latest email release.

Basicly The Bloc (a party whose purpose is to break up the country) is being asked to form a coalition with the two parties (Liberal and New Democratic) which lost the election a few weeks ago. Prime Minister Harper made, IMHO, a foolish decision to press a financial bill which would cut public funding to these parties. It would have essentially bankrupted the main opposition party. He has withdrawn his bill, but the coalition plans to go ahead with a non-confidence motion to bring down the government.

About a month ago I had a dream in which I saw the end of a Canadian flag cut off or burned off. I have been praying ever since but I thought it meant some sort of terrorist threat. Perhaps this crisis is what it was about.

I am asking my friends here to please pray for Canada.
...that I might know Him...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Praying for the saints to pray His perfect will into place and for protection over Canada and her people.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

:shock: Wow, this really is about Canada's Govt
Time to get into full intersetion mode and for sure praying for his perfect will to take place.
Charys
Diamond Member

Re: Beaver mokasins? Canada?

Post by Charys »

Meekone wrote:This is just really a strange one to me but I think it has something to do with the Canadian Government.
I have had a prayer burden for the forests of Canada and the economy for several years.

This was a firstnations gathering and a beaver was prepared for dinner and the feet were to be used as mokasins.
Someone in the dream said that Jesus had beaver foot mokasins :roll:
We ate the meat and began sewing.
Meekone, are you familiar with the Huron Christmas carol? I know people who have been involved with translation work and sometimes when it's hard to translate phrases like "Behold the lamb of God" for people who have no idea what a lamb is, instead of saying "Behold the fuzzy little creature of God" they would use an animal that the indigenous people kept as a pet. The Huron Carol was written by Father Brebeuf, who was an early Jesuit missionary, to explain the Christmas story in terms the First Nations people would understand. Not beaver moccasins, but close. I'm teaching it to a student right now in an English translation:

Twas in the moon of wintertime
when all the birds had fled
that Mighty Gitchi Manitou (their word for God)
sent angel choirs instead.
Before their light the stars grew dim
and wandering hunters heard the hymn:
Jesus your king is born,
Jeusu is born.
In excelsis gloria

Within a lodge of broken bark
the tender babe was found.
A ragged robe of rabbit skin
enwrapped His beauty round.
But as the hunter braves drew nigh,
the angel song rang loud and high:
Jesus your king is born,
Jesus is born.
In excelsis gloria

The earliest moon of wintertime
is not so round and fair
as was the ring of glory
on the helpless infant there
the chiefs from far before Him knelt
with gifts of fox and beaver pelt
Jesus your king is born,
Jesus is born.
In excelsis gloria

Oh children of the forest free,
oh sons of Manitou,
the holy child of earth and heaven
is born this day for you.
Come kneel before the radiant boy
who brings you beauty, peace and joy.
Jesus your king is born,
Jesus is born.
In excelsis gloria

I wonder if the old fashioned dress in your dream is about the early rules set up for parliament in 1867? The minority government is in a "wobbly" postion and people are dashing about trying to hold it together whatever way they can. This whole thing is being played out on TV (My husband is glued to the Mike Duffy show.)
The drunken behaviour to me speaks of the poorly thought-out actions and re-actions going on while most people are too, umm, mellowed out and sleepy to notice what's going on.

You are hearing accurately from the Lord on this I believe.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I have never heard the huron Christmas carol at least not that I can remember.
This is very interesting.
I am amazed at how God brings things to light and understanding in the form of dreams.

This comforts me and shows to me that he regards and hears my prayers for my country, shows me truths, and keeps me in the loop of what to pray about and new angles on stratigic spiritual warfare, even when I don't understand political stuff.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

If you're interested, here it is in Huron, French and English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IG6F6E5Ac
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Interesting piece of our heritage!
We have a God Who has always desired to meet
us where we are. He loves all nations, bless His
Name!

We have many intercessory groups up here in Canada
(the name our original native people named our country)
praying through! There is power in prayer and His Blood
is the most powerful weapon we have.

Blessings and Love
carolyn
Tehillah Administration Team

What part of this wonderful country are you from?
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

HisBlood wrote:Interesting piece of our heritage!
We have a God Who has always desired to meet
us where we are. He loves all nations, bless His
Name!

We have many intercessory groups up here in Canada
(the name our original native people named our country)
praying through! There is power in prayer and His Blood
is the most powerful weapon we have.

Blessings and Love
carolyn
Tehillah Administration Team

What part of this wonderful country are you from?
Hi Carolyn,
I live in the most beautiful part of this wonderful country, IMHO, in the Rockies. My ancestral roots go way, way back through the people who lived in the area now known as Algonquin National Park northwest of Ottawa.

I avoid politics. I really do. (beware the leaven of Herod) but...

The night before last I think the Lord was showing me in a dream how to pray for our current crisis. I saw a custody battle for a beautiful young boy. An enthusiatic single teenage girl, and a tired grandmother had won joint legal custody of the child. The teen mom wannabe was enthused, energetic and full of idealistic ideas, but had not yet developed maturity in the areas of spending and sexual behaviour. The grandmother was good-hearted, loving, experienced, responsible, but tired and in poor health. They were joind by the grandmother's estranged husband who lived in the same house. He was willing to put up with caring for the boy because it gave him access to a certain wealthy oil town next door. The grandmother was happy to see a Co-op store was conveniently located there as well. The old man kept making extremely negative comments about everything and predicting a poor outcome for the child. The grandmother could not get him to quit cursing.
The child was being turned over to these people by an unrefined country bumpkin kind of couple who had taken good care of him and taught him spiritual values. It broke their hearts, especially since the family lacked a strong father figure, but they abided by the court ruling. The child was spiritually astute beyond his years.
In my dream only the grandmother (who represents the oldest political party) could see that since her health was not the best right now, and that the teenaged girl (wanting only the best for the child), wasn't mature enough to take on the task herself, that it would be in the best interests of the child to leave him with the couple he was already with. She really didn't want to think about that. Everyone was very upset and the child was crying out in fear when I woke up.

I believe the Lord is asking me to pray that leaders in the Liberal party will admit that as much as they want control of the country's government and care deeply for its welfare, and even recognizing they have a chance to win a custody battle they have been fighting for a long time, they are not currently in a healthy enough state to take over right now.

Praying for the intervention of God's wisdom in the leaders of my beloved land.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Praying for the intervention of God's wisdom in the
leaders of my beloved land.

Amen, in agreement with you!!

Our family loves mountains, we usually go to B.C
and do some mountain trails and falls. We live by
Edmonton in Alberta.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......