Flood in house

Archives for 2008
yesLord
Gold Member

Flood in house

Post by yesLord »

Could anyone give me an idea what this might mean? I was standing in my parents home where I lived as a child from the age of 12 until I got married. Flood water started rising into the kitchen flooding it. The water was dirty,as it would be if a house was being flooded, then it receded. I didn't notice any damage.
thankyou
yesLord
talitha

Post by talitha »

just reading the title, this scripture came immediately to mind:

When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19b NKJV)

Often people misquote or misapply this verse and suggest that there is something we must DO - that we must "lift up a standard" - but what I am noticing here is that the Spirit of the LORD does it! It's a promise to those of us who fear Him. While there may be a flood "coming IN", that flood will not remain nor will it damage your house.

bless you
tal
cbass
Silver Member

your dream

Post by cbass »

sounds to me like a heads up from the Lord. You or your family may experience some turmoil,, but in the end you are gonna look back and see that it did not damage you or your family. Mabey its allowing you to see that though it may seem devastating,, in the end God's got your back and everything will end up just fine......

cbass
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Thank you , it definitely fits in with my family situations right now. It is comforting.