image in window

Archives for 2009
dreamer247
Bronze Member

image in window

Post by dreamer247 »

LAST NIGHT I DREAMED THAT I WAS SHARING A ROOM WITH MY ASSISTANT AND WE WERE SLEEP AND THERE WAS THIS IMAGE OF A MAN TRYING TO GET IN THREW THE WINDOW. I WAS TRYING TO WAKE AMBER AND SHE DIDN'T SEE WHAT I SAW SO SHE WENT BACK TO SLEEP. THEN THE IMAGE STARTING BANGING ON THE WINDOW TO BE LET IN AND I COULD HEAR IT SAYING OPEN THE WINDOW BUT I WOULDN'T MOVE. I KEPT TRYING TO WAKE AMBER AND SHE WOULDN'T GET UP SO I RAN TO ANOTHER ROOM TO WAKE SOMEONE ELSE UP BUT IT WAS LIKE EVERYONE WAS OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT I WAS SAYING SOME WHERE WATCHING TV AND OTHERS WHERE SLEEP. FINALLY AMBER GOT UP AND CHECKED THE WINDOW I LOCKED IT AND TOLD HER NEXT TIME I AM GOING TO JUST THROW A HAMMER AT HIM. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I felt that the enemy is the person trying to get in. I feel that you are sensing that the enemy is trying to gain entrance into a place that you are right now..whether its work, your home, or church and you see it clearly but others close to you are oblivious to what is happening. Sleeping can mean unaware. Though you are trying to show them they don't seem to have the same revelation that you do. Seeing that you move to another area to try warn others because the ones closest to you are refusing to be alerted. Seeing that as you perservere (in prayer?) the ones closest to you gain their spiritual sight and see. I love what you said last. You will throw a hammer at him next time. I believe the hammer is the word of God!

Seeing this dream as possibly a confirmation from the Lord showing you that what you see is correct and that everyone else is asleep right now. Seeing that you are to continue in prayer and also that you need to apply the word as a hammer to enemy.

I hope this helps.
If not please discard.
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.