Barack Obama

Archives for 2009
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Barack Obama

Post by Truth Seeker »

has anyone had any dreams\visions concerning Barack Obama in reference to dates?

I had a dream around a month ago, part of the dream was that I was talking to him as if I was in elementary school and he mentioned Oct 15 like I new about it.

I also just wanted to get this date on record now just in cast something accures on that day with him.
Truth Seeker
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

good idea.
also a good reminder to pray for him.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

There was a presidential debate on October 15, 2008
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Thanks Jen,

I pray for him and his family most times when he comes to mine. I believe that I should even make the consience effect to pray for him and his family daily. Now that you mentioned it Jen, I need to get my children in the habit of praying for him and his family as well.

Thanks again Jen
Happy New Year
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Thanks Naveah,

This part of the dream was as if he was trying to reference something in the past.

I'll try to find that debate on demand or via the internet. There may be some type of message in that debate.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Jen and Naveah

A just got real exited after both of you'll posted your responses

It's awsome the way God can use the body of Christ through this medium for his purpose. This meduim is an example one body.
Truth Seeker