Is It Possible?

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Is It Possible?

Post by Warrior Princess »

For a 7 year old child to have a vision for me?

A friend and I have been in the middle of warfare together and getting lots of words from the Lord and her 7 year old son starts getting something, I guess a vision and some smells, it would seem. I posted it in the Dreams and Visions sections called "Leprechauns."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

face of a child beholds the Father
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hi Naveah,

Do you have Scripture on that?

Thanks,
WP :)
~Warrior Princess
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Matthew 18:9-11 (King James Version)

9And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

10Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Joel 2:27-29 (King James Version)

27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thank you, Joy. That's the one I was thinking of too.

And the 2nd one is a familiar one too, but a bonus in this instance. :)
~Warrior Princess
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Is It Possible? For a 7 year old child to have a vision for me?
In a word...yes! I lovingly refer to my grandson as a 'pee-wee prophet'. But there's nothing pee-wee about Holy Spirit... the same Holy Spirit that lives in us also lives in little hearts which are surrendered to Him.

And those lil hearts aren't nearly so tainted with man's teachings as are ours....they simply hear and obey.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

at our church..the children are strongly encouraged to move in all the gifts.. and DO..
a little girl about 12 had a word of knowledge about hands being in pain.. I went up.. my hands from that day on were never in pain again!

Pastor Rita has children's church let out before the "altar" time.. because she wants the kids up there participating in the annointing.. and the body ministry.

It is precious!!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch