Snake, iguanas, and Dance-in-the-son

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Snake, iguanas, and Dance-in-the-son

Post by NOTW »

Okay -
I'm walking down a familiar road and I pass this creek. I take a double-take at the creek b/c in the water there is this HUGE snake. It is as wide as when two people join hands and form a circle! I continue down the road and there is this tree in the middle of the road. Another snake-like creature is trying to follow me! ARGH!!! Anyway, next an iguana is trailing me and I seem to be carrying groceries and I break a couple of eggs and I'm a little upset b/c it was the iguana that wouldn't leave me alone...

Next, I call dance-in-the-son on the phone and I'm telling her this whole story. I'm a little embarrassed b/c I don't know her and somehow I got her number off this site. While I'm talking to her I hear children in the background like she is a daycare worker or a school teacher. Hmm...

Anyway, please let me know what you think!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

dance in the son is an intercessor
mostly phone calls to me represent to pray for or recieve prayer from

just thoughts
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you sweetie!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Cool, I have also had dreams about daycare...not sure exactly what it means...literal or baby Christians, etc. The Lord is teaching me about intercession. This is cool and I trust the Lord will reveal the full meaning for us both. Pretty neat!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12