Down to one pair of underwear

Archives for 2009
Joy2dream

Down to one pair of underwear

Post by Joy2dream »

There was a man setting at a large table in my home. My boss was behind me and he seemed to know the man. The man was in his late 60's or very early 70's, he had reddish blonde hair, was very tall and was well dressed in a gray suit. He was introduced to me and Mr.____ Teague. I was putting down a briefcase or something as I had just came home and I said oh well we're probably kin folks. He said he doubted it. I replied oh well maybe way down the line because my mother was a Teague.

Next I am with my husband and someone has came in our home and taken things from it. The house was a very nice house and for some reason they had sprayed a white powdery substance over it. I could see a very thin film and at one time in the dream I could taste the power, gritty feeling. They (whoever they are) had removed items from my home that they wanted. They had taken all of my underwear. I kept asking my husband why did you let them take our things and why my underwear? Then it seems like we had to leave the house and I was concerned about only having the underwear I had on.

Ok, really weird. I have been trying to get revelation but sometimes I am too slow or my mind is overwhelmed with the cares of the world and I cannot hear.

Any help is appreciated.

Blessings,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wondering if your underwear were "FRUIT of the LOOMS"!!!!
hahahahahaha :lol:

Couldn't resist!
smooch!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...for some reason this passage comes to mind...

"The eye cannot say to the head. "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" ON the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and the parts that we think are less honourable we treat with special honour. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honour to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other." 1 cor 12:21-25

Underwear covrs "the unpresentable parts"...maybe symbolising that you feel "uncovered" at the moment....??

The white powder reminds me of what police used to use for finger printing purposes after a theft so speaks somehow of investigation...uncovered...investigation...undercover....mmmmm just tossing some thoughts....wondered whether it the kinship thing was to do with positioning in the family (body)...

just a few thoughts Joy to get the ball rolling...

praying for revelation.

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

LOL, nope not Fruit of the Looms :mrgreen:
Underwear covrs "the unpresentable parts"...maybe symbolising that you feel "uncovered" at the moment....??
hmm, very possibly.

The dust/powder was something sprayed like a bug spray but not bug spray, I don't know what it was for and didn't in the dream.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Lil' bump
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

place of preparation in the generation before you. Someone that the red head dude resembles is trying to deny you your rightful inheritance by denying your lintage.

I am reminded of the breeches that the priest put on under the garments they were the only thing that had to be stepped into and pulled up they also represent salvation which is a wholeness word nothing missing nothing broken in the greek.

just thought
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Son and I were searching for that Scripture last night and the other son and daughter in law came in.

Crazy dream huh?