Woman wearing all white

Archives for 2009
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Woman wearing all white

Post by ReBorn »

Dream:
I am in an empty field. the grass is brown.(For some reason I think this is in my backyard)
I look up into the sky. The sky is clear and blue.
I see a tractor in the sky flying right at me. The tractor flies down to earth and stops in front of me and just hovers for awhile. I see a woman behind the wheel with short blonde hair wearing a white knit cap. Her mittens were also white, so was the scarf. Her teeth were perfectly straight, her eyes were blue and she looked like she could have been a model for the doublemint gum commercial. She began speaking to me in a foreign language and then pointed into the sky above her and I saw three lines of smoke that almost formed a square,(minus one side)
I then asked her what she was saying and I believe this is when I saw the letters s.y.m. and she said more letters but I couldn't understand and I became frustrated and asked again "What are you trying to say?" And she said "The Radio"
I repeated it back to her "On the radio?"
She said yes and that was it.
Dream over. I woke up.
Oh, also for some reason I believe the letters s.y.m. mean=symbolic or symbol (not sure though)
Any help on interp would be great!
Thanks
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
newmom
Silver Member

Post by newmom »

wow, that is so cool. I think the lady was an angel... akiane said she saw her angel and she had dazling white teeth, too... The tractor I'm thinking speaks of harvest, ... I love your dream, but notice how I'm using the word "think" ... I wish I knew what it means! Blue=revelation... blue eyes, blue sky. brown grass? might speak of deadness...
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks Newmom
I'm also wondering about the foreign language part of the dream. My son (who is 5 years old) also had a dream yesterday but he couldn't remember it (except he said the whole dream was in spanish)
And then my daughter had a girl friend spend the night and when her mom came to pick her up, I asked her what she and her husband did for a living.
I don't remember what she does for a living, but her husband (the little girl's father) is a translator. He translates spanish into english.
This foreign language thing keeps coming up too??
The Lord is my Shepherd
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

UGh! I typed out a long interp and timed out b/c I left to let the puppies out. Sorry, here I go again.........
I am in an empty field. the grass is brown.(For some reason I think this is in my backyard)
I look up into the sky. The sky is clear and blue.
I see a tractor in the sky flying right at me. The tractor flies down to earth and stops in front of me and just hovers for awhile. I see a woman behind the wheel with short blonde hair wearing a white knit cap. Her mittens were also white, so was the scarf. Her teeth were perfectly straight, her eyes were blue and she looked like she could have been a model for the doublemint gum commercial. She began speaking to me in a foreign language and then pointed into the sky above her and I saw three lines of smoke that almost formed a square,(minus one side)
Seeing your back yard as this there is a going to soon be a time of ground breaking for you and it will be very close to home as in your own backyard. The woman on the tractor I am seeing as it may be an angel that will come and the things she is to help you with in real life will seem to be out of season, the reason she is wearing the mittens, cap and scarf however she has brought the implementation to help you in this groundbreaking. Even if it looks out of season in the natural it isn't in the Spirit. I am seeing the 3 lines of smoke as setting boundaries on 3 sides but leaving a opening for more to come into this time of groundbreaking.

I then asked her what she was saying and I believe this is when I saw the letters s.y.m. and she said more letters but I couldn't understand and I became frustrated and asked again "What are you trying to say?" And she said "The Radio"
I repeated it back to her "On the radio?"
She said yes and that was it.
Dream over. I woke up.
Oh, also for some reason I believe the letters s.y.m. mean=symbolic or symbol (not sure though)
On the radio may be symbolic for hearing the Holy Spirit, we cannot see the voice but we can catch the sound of Him with our internal hearing.

Blessings,
Joy
gumbootboy

Woman wearing all white

Post by gumbootboy »

Hi. What an exciting dream.

In an empty field, with brown grass which you percieve to be your backyard. I believe Gods wants to prepare you for a "good work" or an "opportunity" that He is preparing for you (that's the field). It's empty because the field still has to be prepared, in other words, turn over the fallow ground (Jer 4:3). The brown grass that you perceive to be your backyard I think means that this work will not be able to be fullfilled in the flesh (grass) or in the natural ability of the works of the flesh (brown - signifying a work that is dead or without the spirit). The backyard could mean something from your past in this area of the flesh or a work of the enemy to destroy you in the past. You may be able to identify yourself with something there. This is definately only going to be fulfilled in the Spirit.

Also I do believe the angel was a messenger from God because of the white garments. On a tractor with the square smoke in the sky is key, because the tractor again is symbolic of work on a field. The smoke square you saw is a relation to a field and a harvest for God's kingdom. "And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field (making it square) to its very corners, neither shall you gather the fallen ears or gleanings of your harvest (thus showing mercy to the needy)." Leviticus 19:9 This has something to do with the work, perhaps "speaking the truth in Love" and coming against a legalistic (square) teaching that shows no mercy, is hard, harsh or perhaps even of the world.

S.Y.M. is more difficult to interpret. I think it could be a natural interpretation of an acronym meaning "Shut your Mouth" (not your mouth but the enemies) and maybe has something to do with making the enemies teaching ineffective. In conection with "radio" which is a continuous and unceasing or uninterupted noise it may be that this could be related to the work of the enemy or the flesh mentioned earlier. I don't think the language barrier is a problem because you got the message by the angels confirmation.

I hope that is helpful. May God Bless you and help you, Amen.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you all so much, I am praying for a harvest which includes my children
I am going to be in much prayer about all of these interps! Thank you all so much, Love you
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

S.Y.M. is more difficult to interpret. I think it could be a natural interpretation of an acronym meaning "Shut your Mouth" (not your mouth but the enemies) and maybe has something to do with making the enemies teaching ineffective. In conection with "radio" which is a continuous and unceasing or uninterupted noise it may be that this could be related to the work of the enemy or the flesh mentioned earlier. I don't think the language barrier is a problem because you got the message by the angels confirmation.
gumbootboy,

You were correct with the interpretation of "shut your mouth"

This dream is still on my mind, anyone else have any ideas?
The Lord is my Shepherd
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Reborn:

I'm glad you brought this dream back up. For some reason this dream and its interpretation has remained clear in my memory. Anyway, I was going to search for this dream because I remember it had a square in it and a really good interpretation for that as I had a dream with squares. Sometimes I find there's a reason why God has us repost or review through something. Gumbootboy did a really good job on the interpretation I thought.

Bless you today Reborn!
Peggy O.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you Peggy O.

I'm a little sad today because I missed going to church today. My 3 children also did not go to church today.

I am embarrassed and feel I have let everyone down. Everyone stayed up waaayyy tooo late last night because they slept in a tent in our backyard. They told stories until deep into the night and giggled and didn't get enough sleep.

I can think of many things I should have done different last night to prepare them for church today, but now it's too late.

:(
The Lord is my Shepherd
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Sweetheart you are the church!

Gather those precious little ones......put on some praise and worship and sing to the Lord a new song!

Where ever 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name...there is He in the midst.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks Lillian! You're the best! :)
The Lord is my Shepherd
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

No I'm not the best....I'm Mr. Green..... :mrgreen:

Love to you!
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

"And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field (making it square) to its very corners, neither shall you gather the fallen ears or gleanings of your harvest (thus showing mercy to the needy)." Leviticus 19:9 This has something to do with the work, perhaps "speaking the truth in Love" and coming against a legalistic (square) teaching that shows no mercy, is hard, harsh or perhaps even of the world.
This part changed my life!
The Lord is my Shepherd
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

You know I just came across a teaching on tithing, which was then confirmed by a similar one....which is altogether inline with the Word....and I mention that because when God instructed the Israelites on tithing, a portion of it was for strangers, widows and orphans...the needy in other words.

I may just post it.....Be on the look out, because it will rock your world if you haven't done a thorough search on the matter for yourself.........must confess...I hadn't.......and I was just like whoah...... :shock:
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

For some reason that scripture about not harvesting all the way to the edges ministered to me in this way:

Here is what my problem was:

I had a tendency to read God's word ( I would literally read God's word for hours at a time over and over- soaking it in, trying to memorize scriptures, etc) but when I would shut my bible (I would try to live my life by what I had read)

but I wasn't sharing the word with anyone else.

I guess I thought I could be some kind of silent witness.

I believe the Lord was trying to say "You know my words but you are not sharing them with the ones I have sent you to tell"

In other words, I was reading silently instead of out loud in front of my children. I was keeping His words all to myself, in a sense I was hoarding this treasure to myself.

Once I finally took the nudging of the spirit, things began changing.

I began speaking the things I have read to everyone God has sent my way.

That includes my children, their friends who visit them (and those kids parents) as well as the widow lady down the street who comes over almost every day, neighbors who I see in passing, teachers and fellow church members.

The fruit I have witnessed just for sharing a few words with the people I have run into has been astounding. As I see these people again, God is teaching me certain things about my witness-like who is accepting my words and who are turning away from them. God is beginning to open my eyes to teaching and discernment.

Anyways, maybe the scripture means something totally different to someone else but that's just how I saw the scripture.
The fruit laying on the ground for the helpless- maybe it was just time for me to pick up the fruit and hand it to everyone.

Does any of that make any sense to anyone else?
The Lord is my Shepherd