Snake dreams

Archives for 2007
Jewels sunshine

Snake dreams

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I had a bad dream.
Its not clear but in the dream i SENSED even more then saw that Big snkes were trying to get on me. It was a creepy skin crawley feel to it....
Im not sure whatthat is about . Perhaps a spirit of fear trying to latch on?I couldent see them sos much but sense and feel it...
Last edited by Jewels sunshine on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Janice
Gold Member

Fear

Post by Janice »

You possibly have the gift of discerning spirits; and sence evil presence around you . They are sent to try to buffet you and find an open door so they can legally attack you. Stay focused on Jesus...

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.(NIV)

Perhaps this is a warning dream. If this dream placed fear on you, the enemy has already accomplished what he sat out to do.

Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."(NIV)
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I have thease dreams every now and then....
This time the dream wasent clear...but vague. I cant recall even seeing them to much only sensing and being aware of them and thier attempt to get on me.... Other dreams in the past i have seen them.Are thease dreams awlayes warning dreams or could they at times be simply Pizza dreams... or popup drreams?, Dreams without any signifigance that just "popup" from time to time.
Janice
Gold Member

Awareness

Post by Janice »

When one sleeps, the Holy Spirit keeps on working... So when you sleep, your Spirit keeps fighting or wrestling. However; one could be struggling in their flesh if most of your dreams are around the issue of snakes. Just be more aware of your surroundings and beware of evil and shun it for your own sake.

Battle Plan... Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.(KJV)

Gods' Grace is being poured out in abundance these days. It will give all of us more empowerment to keep us and move us forward in our spiritual walk. In this time period, the Holy Spirit is bringing us Great Grace to purify; and bring the Body of Christ into perfection. This great Grace will flow with the Favor of God and remove sin.

1 Cor. 15:10
Titus 2:11
2 Tim. 1:8
2 Peter 3:8
Rom. 5:2
Acts 4:33 5:12 6:17 13:43 14: 3 1
Peter 5:10
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."