Spiritual Warfare? or Things to Come?

Archives for 2007
PromisedOne

Spiritual Warfare? or Things to Come?

Post by PromisedOne »

Kevin and I were walking out of a pre-liminary church service. I had to take him by his house and change and was wondering why I didn't just have him to change early that morning whether then having to leave, change and then come back.

We hopped in my large SUV and as I began to back out, the SUV revved up in speed and began rolling back without my assistance. THough reversing quickly, I navigated well as we uncontrollably went into a forrest and down a hill. I began to pray and the vehicle stopped abruptly. We were parked in front of a triplex type house [in the forrest]. We got out of the truck and looked around. A lady came outside and saw us, she invited us in. She showed us around the house. Kevin checked it out as I talked with her. SHe shared with me of the spirit that once lived in that house; it belonged to lady there before her. She was frightened of the spirit but I told her, "It won't bother us today!" I began to speak in my heavenly language and the spirit begin to manifest doing things. Kevin was frightened and headed to the door. THe lady was frightened also but I stood firm and increased my tone, rebuking and coming against the spirit.

END DREAM
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

A few things stuck out to me ...something for you to chew on in prayer and I am sure you have already seen some of these and may just be confirming..

1. the first part spoke to me about not being completely prepared...or you will feel like this is "unexpected"...

2. the suv...to me this spoke of an all terrain vehicle..in other words..warfare...its used in all types of climates...and conditions. But you begin to go backwards...You still have control but you may feel that your not...What seemed important to me in this was that you knew to continue to pray to bring this to a hault...

3. the woman really grabbed me because it appears as though you are "INVITED" into this situation...an "open door"...Wondering if the Lord is warning you of a door that will come open and you need to be prepared spiritually to handle what is inside...?? In the beginning you had to go back and get changed.......

4. IT seems very important here that you battle this thing only in the spirit...in your heavenly prayer language...the Lord will make intercession for you....

I really don't have anything more than that for you...maybe someone else will see more..
Love you sis.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

WFH's stuff made sense to me. I was also wondering, since it was a "triplex" if that wasn't talking about the house of the Lord. Maybe the Lord is speaking of warfare in order for His house to be cleaned.

Obviously could be waaaay off,

Blessings,

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

oh yeahhhh...thats true kimi about the triplex...because its a house for more than one family...
This could be about a future church you are invited to come to..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.