The Apostle

Archives for 2007
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

The Apostle

Post by Missyjojo88 »

A week ago, in the middle of the night I awoken to feel a sharp pain in my lower back followed pain on my index finger. After I was talking to God and wonder if it was a demonic attack, I went to sleep and had this dream.

I dreamed that my father was going to our church. He said that our pastor told him to come to the church service because not many people would be there (My father is the church musican). My father told me that a guess preacher was coming. I wanted to go because I enjoy hearing sermons outside of what I'm used to hearing in my church. My father was putting on a t-shirt which is unusual since he wears collar shirts whenever he goes out. It might have been raining when I told him that I wanted to go, but he didn't want me to. My eye fell on my sister who was wearing this unusual fashion dress that is hard to describe. I told her that I didn't like the suit that went with the dress and she took it off to show me how it would look without the suit. I still thought it looked weird.

I found myself in a larger church than my normal church. There was an apostle (His name is Ro..... something I can't remember) preaching. I was sitting in the front roleof the church when the apostle came and put his hand over a role of people, causing them to fall down under the spirit. While he was causing my role to fall under the spirit, I had my hand over my head. I was praying and asking God to keep me from falling. One man who was under the spirit was laying on the floor. The apostle said that it was good for him to stay down there. He said that something was taking place.

Then the apostle seen my resistance called me and I went up. He said that I was resisting and he liked my resistance. He made me walk up to the stage where all the pastors were sitting and made me lay face down on a poll that was raised up at an angle from the floor. The apostle said that God loves the young ones like myself. He was saying how God wants to reach a point where there is no sin to attract the enemy and that the only thing would be something like a flood. It wouldn't be something I did. While he was saying that, I saw an object shape like an oval comb with a mirror like surface. A white paste was being rubbed on it to cover the surface. Then he said something about people being in marriage or relationships, I don't remember exactly what he said, but it sound like he was saying that people were being distracted by men.

I was distracted as I lay on the poll. I would look over at the pastors including my pastor as I lay there. Then the apostle said something about me walking with God. Then he made a sign of the cross on my lower back and sent me back to take my sit that was taking by a large woman. People had to make room for me to sit back down. This lady who was near me said that she like my dress. I look and saw that I was wearing all black. I had on a black sparkling long skirt and a black top. Before I went to the church I thought that my father didn't want me to go to the church because I didn't have clothes to wear and my hair wasn't done. So I wasn't expecting to be wearing this outfit that wasn't part of my wardrobe.

The people near me and myself watched as the apostle and these ladies who were dressed in African attire were walking up this hill to the left of the church (No wall seperated the church and the hill). The apostle was saying to the pastors as they stood in the small hill that he didn't need them to walk him off. He sounded a bit agitated at the pastors. I look across to my right and saw my mom and dad sitting. My mom who was shocked by the apostle asked if the apostle was going to preach. This lady responded my saying that my mom and dad had missed a good sermon. My parents must have come late to the service.

End of dream

I was wondering if anyone can help me with understanding this dream. Thanks in advance.
Janice
Gold Member

Post by Janice »

Sister, what do you think this dream means to you? Can we start from there?
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
naveah
Diamond Member

apostle

Post by naveah »

no interp yet but did think of Ron or Rob Carpenter. He is an apostle I sometimes see his ministry on TV
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I'm trying to discern if the apostle represent someone good or bad.
I prayed about it, but have not received anything of yet.