2 Pregnant Dreams

Archives for 2007
meltot14
Bronze Member

2 Pregnant Dreams

Post by meltot14 »

On separate nights.
First, I had a dream that a friend of mine from where I grew up was pregnant out of wedlock--she is not or has not been in any danger of that--but she seemed reluctant to tell me who the father was.

Two nights later, I dreamt that I was pregnant and went into labour. I gave birth to two boys, but the strange thing was that their births were so far apart that one was more than a year older than the other. The first one to come out was named Samuel, and his birth wasn't as focused on in the dream. The second boy was named Daniel.
A note about the names-I did not name these babies after I delivered them. They came out with established names and it was as though I recognised them as such when I saw them.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi and Welcome!!!

Both of your dreams seem very prophetic to me and I was wondering...do you already know what they mean and are just seeking some confirmation?? These types of dreams usually are very obvious to the dreamer when they pray and seek the Lord on the interpretation...

Hope you are enjoying the board!!!! If you need anything please feel free to just ask!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
meltot14
Bronze Member

Post by meltot14 »

Thanks, Waiting!

Well, to me, pregnancy and birth symbolize new things, as I think they do to many people. But I didn't understand how it correlated with the negative attitude my friend had in the first dream.

I think the Samuel and Daniel things have something to do with what God will do in me or use me to do....but i don't know what Samuel and Daniel represent as they are biblically....got me right confused haha.

Also that wasn't the first dream I've had about something pointing to 'Daniel'....a child named Daniel, the book of Daniel, Daniel himself in the bible. It's one of many.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

1 Samuel 1:19-20 (King James Version)
19And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.

20Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.

Strongs link for Samuel
http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexi ... ongs=08050

The name Samuel means heard of God.

The name Daniel means God is my judge, or judge of God.
We know Daniel was gifted in wisdom and in dream/vision interpretation.

Prayerfully consider: There will be a double portion birthed in you. You will be heard of God and He will in turn give you wisdom and the ability to interpret dreams and visions.

Very cool dream.

Blessings,
Joy
meltot14
Bronze Member

Post by meltot14 »

WOW thank you for that awesome insight. I will definitely be praying about that!

Those are definitely some things that have been on my heart, especially the Samuel thing and all the different facets that go with it.
MelTot

::Oh, How We Want You To Come
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Friend out of wedlock pregnant not telling the father.May mean ministry out of season not time for her yet .

These two births may be two ministries for you the first more matured older to you. Samuel was a mouthpiece for God, delivered powerful messages to the people to turn from sin as well as his office of prophet, seer.
Then I see The Daniel Ministry The Heart of God the worship outpouring of Love etc..........dream inter>>>>>>>>>

You know both were awesome servants of the Lord to have those two mixed gifts from the Lord is a huge calling.
I would study out the two with great excitement . I am excited for you.[/quote]
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
meltot14
Bronze Member

Post by meltot14 »

Thanks naveah!

That makes a lot of sense...God has been speaking a 'Samuel' calling to me for quite some time (what all that entails is beyond me), but He only recently (just this year) has been speaking to me about 'Daniel'.

And the pregnant-friend dream has been holding more and more significance with these prayerful insights

Thank u so much
MelTot

meltot14
Bronze Member

Post by meltot14 »

I felt like I should also make mention of the context of the first dream (the pregnant-friend).
The night before I had the dream was my last night in the apartment I just moved out of--my bed was already moved, and I was limited on gas, so I slept on the couch.
I had a headache and was very cold when I laid down, also very stressed....all of a sudden I could barely breathe: I have no allergies and there was no reason at all I should have been experiencing this. I got up and went to my roommates and they prayed for me. One felt like this was an attack from the enemy, prayed as such, and I began to feel better.
I went to sleep and had terrible dreams. When one of my roommates left very early in the morning for school, I felt like I was supposed to go finish sleeping in her bed, so I did and therefore had the first dream...woke up peaceful and in the presence of God.
This girl is one of the most anointed people I have ever met, she has dreams and (open!) visions on a regular basis.

Anyway, thought that might be relevant....
MelTot