eagles

Archives for 2007
ron
Bronze Member

eagles

Post by ron »

ok i had this dream i was rideing a bicycle up and down hills and these two birds were diveing at me. i know one was an eagle i think the smaller one was a eagle allso but im not sure. i was trying to excape from them. i came across this like wire fence i grabed ahold of it and pulled it up and both of the birds flew in to it then they were being electricuted and they started pecking and fighting eachother to death. thats aout it, you know i have been haveing alot of dreams rideing bicycles some times with flat tires or with a basket on the front of it. any insight anyone thank you.
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Post by Determined2Grow »

PTL Ron,

I know that on the Tehillah.org they have what is called "common biblical dream symbols" and I copied and pasted some of them below pertaining to this dream. Just a thought, please disregard if you need to. May the Holy Spirit give you clarity on what He is saying :lol:

Bicycle: Ministry in the flesh; struggling in ministry; trying to go with only manpower; light and easy burden (Gal. 5: 4)

Hills: Also see Tower, Mountain, Stairs, Up and Elevator: Exaltation; uplift high above the natural; arrogance through self exaltation; Throne of God; Mt Zion. (Ps. 68: 16; 95: 4; 98: 8; Gen. 7: 19)

Bird: Holy Spirit; evil spirits; wicked rulers; nations that are hostile; Kingdom of God; a mother's love; God1s provision. (Matt. 6: 29; 13: 32; 23: 37; Is. 46: 11)

Basket: One basket equals one day; hiding good works; God provides; Judah and Israel's judgment. (Matt. 5: 15; Amos 8: 1-3; Gen. 40: 16-19; Jer. 24: 1-10)

Fence: Freedom of the Spirit endangered by being encircled and surrounded; self-control; security; tradition that hinders; lines or areas separating us from doing God's will or from sin (a wall or fence keeps things out, both righteous things and evil things); partition; obstruction; safety area; belief systems; to be held back or restrained. (Is. 5: 2; Ps. 62: 3; Num. 32: 17; Gen. 11: 6; Jer. 15: 20)

Electricity: Spiritual power of God or demonic; potential for God, or for evil; destruction; flow. (Matt. 9: 8; Luke 10: 19; 22: 53)
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Post by Determined2Grow »

PTL Ron,

I forgot to add that symbols are not set in stone and don't always mean the same thing in every dream. So please take that into consideration when looking at the the symbols. :idea: God Bless and remember to disregard if none of it bare witness with you.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I was wondering if you were under some kind of Spiritual attack. Grabbing onto the fence, I sensed maybe it was grabbing onto the Holy Spirit getting under His protection. Those attacking you begin to attack each other as they encounter the dealings of the Holy Spirit. All in all you may want to be sure you have the Spiritual covering.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Ron,
This may be off so please don't be offended by it but out of obedience I felt led to post it ...Please take to prayer.

Could this dream be showing you that your life has been very hilly?? Alot of ups and downs and nothing really stable?

The eagles/birds I feel is the prophetic word of Lord trying to get to you....Eagles are sometimes known as the Prophetic Word of God...I am thinking that the Lord is trying to get you to hear Him on some things that have spoken over your life but you keep killing the words ...electricity is power...there is power in your tongue..power to speak life and death...Could it be that you keep speaking negative things to kill the words of life that have been spoken over you?? A fence is a baracade to keep things out..in this case the eagle or prophetic word...and because its metal it causes it to be destroyed or killed...

Please consider with prayer....and if it doesn't fit please discard.
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.