CRASH!!!

Archives for 2007
christlikelady

CRASH!!!

Post by christlikelady »

Hi everyone..well here is the dream I had a month back, that I keep thinking about, and feel like I understand, but just wanna know what you get out of it.

I was at the airport with my husband and one of our children. The 2 of them got on, but I had to get on a later flight do to the fact that I think there wasnt enough room or either my husband missed and booked my flight for later,...cant remember...but I remember that my sis in law and her husband came and picked me, so i wouldnt have to wait there for a long time..i remember my flight was supposed to leave at 11 or some time close to after that. So we all were in the car driving...and all of a sudden.. The car got into an accident....and I was no longer in the car...I was watching it happen..and all of a sudden my husband was with me and we were floating up in the air...and I saw my sister in law and her husband crash...and then I could see some other people start floating up...they were pumping gas then all of a sudden just starting floating into the air... I have a feeling of what this means...

Now, before I ever had this dream..I would always ask my sister in law how she and her husband were doing, because they have had some problems in the past...ever since I have known them...over the 4 years I have been married to her brother...and so...after I had that dream...I asked her how they were..and she began to tell me how she was wanting a divorce..and how she has been dating outside of the marriage, and he has been as well..so I was like..wow!..I really think I have an understanding of what this dream means now...but I would like to hear what you get out of it..because I think I need to warn her..
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

sis, I don't have an interp. but a couple things stuck out to me...and if you kind of have the interp. you may want to just talk it out and see if we all can help you in prayer...its up to you...

The saying "Its all up in the air" came to me...meaning out of control and not knowing what to do...without decision...But also it could mean its all a spiritual battle now...in the spirit realm (air)...

The pumping of gas made me think of prayer....filling up with prayer...Are there alot of people pumping them full of prayer??

The crash obviously means conflict or destruction to their life or ministry or marriage...

I am thinking this is a call to pump up the prayer for them...get into the spirit(air) and fight this thing...Its all up in the air...it could all be a spiritual battle from here on out...

If this doesn't help just pitch it..
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.