oops! $9,000.00 3-8-within5 hours

Archives for 2007
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

oops! $9,000.00 3-8-within5 hours

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

My husband and I were in bed and wanted very much to be alone , when our children came into our bedroom, at about the same time the phone rang.

I left the room to go to the kitchen to answer the phone call, while my husband explained to our children, that mommy and daddy needed to alone.

The person on the other end of the phone was my husband/father’s friend, I handed the phone to my husband/father.

My husband /father hard to explain; were both at the same time.

My husband’s friend Don, and Rocha my father’s friend, were also the same person over the phone.

I some how felt that Don/Rocha had something to do with bringing relieve to our money situation.

He wrote down on a piece of paper 3-8, the departial and arrival time, Don/Rocha was to arrive by plane within 5 hours.

It was as if my hubby was speaking to Don and my father was speaking to Rocha.

I was thinking of placing a sign outside our front door that read something like, please do not disturb, and included something like, and we need 9,000.00 dlls. I didn’t feel that it was to keep this man away, but other people that could keep us from spending time together.
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

maybe a related dream to above this is a Five Dollar Dream

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

I was at a cafeteria with a group of people, I was a bit embarrassed about going forward to help myself to food, I took a tray and handed to the woman next to me, and then I took a tray for myself.

I was embarrassed, because I felt people were looking at me. I got to the cashier and realized that I did not have any money to pay for my food. I told her, that I had money back at my table, so he told me to go ahead and get it. I knew by faith, that I would get a hold of five dollars.

I took my tray and went back to my friends and asked them if they had a five dollar bill. I told them the food caused about $2:50 to $3:50, but that I needed a five dollar bill. They did not have it, so I took my purse and dumped everything out, and sure enough I had a five dollar bill. I went to the cashier and was totally relieved to see me come back to pay her.