Dream-New Ministry?

Archives for 2007
jesuslvletters

Dream-New Ministry?

Post by jesuslvletters »

I had a dream I was driving a red 4wd truck and I ran over my grandfather with the front right tire and he died. I always heard that a vehicle meant ministry opportunity and from the symbols and a friend it could mean cleansing from the past (my bloodline). Let me know if you have any God given insights... :)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

lol...sorry but when I read this that little song came into my head but 4WD was in the place of reindeer!!!lol

Grandpa got ran over by a 4WD..coming home from my house Christmas Day....

lolol..sorry...thats cheezy I know...but I had to share it...lol

grandparents can be symbolic of spiritual inheritance....and it doesn't have to be a good one either...it could be a generational sin or habbit that was inherited.
Four Wheel drives can represent ground breaking ministries...Wondering if this dream is symbolic of you breaking those generational chains ..??? In other words taking your ministry or life in a whole different route from what the past generations did...??

If this doesn't help you please discard..
Lots of Love..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jesuslvletters

Post by jesuslvletters »

Thank you, I have had some promises from the Lord based on Him healing my generations and making my family whole. I do beleieve He is in the process of restoration where I won't continue to pass these habitual sins to my children, etc. I have already done that but I know that God will heal them and restore us all. Thank you for sharing, right on track with what I interpreted...God Bless.

TM
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

God is faithful and just....I am believing with you for complete healing and restoration....The Lord will answer your prayers....He is soooo good!!
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jesuslvletters

Post by jesuslvletters »

Thanks again and may GOd continue to bless your ministry, leading you by His hand to touch people's lives. :lol:
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hugs and kisses!