Visitation Last Night...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Visitation Last Night...

Post by clare777 »

Last night I dreamed that I was visited by Cornelius...for some reason I new his name. This was so real...like he was actually standing right next to my bed....what made me aware that he was there was a sweet smelling smell...sweet parfume, like a fragrance. He said, "Your baby is comeing soon"...and then I heard someone singing..."Holy Spirit fill this Room"..but it wasn't Martha Munizzi...(I haven't heard this song in years...since the album came out...)

When I woke up....I went to go and look up Cornelius...which means, "Horn"....
I asked my husband about it and he says that it also means "the horn of plenty" or "cornucopia"...(I asked him what he thought about the vision and the name meaning..)..
ANy more Holy Spirit interps would be appreciated...

I know I am pregnant ..literally...and am due very soon...but because of the visitation and the name...and the sweet smelling fragrance..I thought otherwise...

Thanks again, and Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Whatever we bind on earth we bind in heaven and whatever we loose on earth we loose in heaven. I shared that to say this, that what we do in the natural tends to have spiritual significance at times.

Perhaps your child is similar to what it was like for Mary and Elizabeth that the Holy Spirit leaped inside of them when they were with child. This can be that just as you are receiving a natural birth that there is a spiritual birth in progress as well. Cornelius may speak of sounding the trumpet, the horn, you might say. He is bringing forth a message that will change your life.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Clare,
Because of the other dreams that you have had where the Lord seemed to be showing you about a spiritual pregnancy I would agree with Eagle ...this is probably about the spiritual birthing that is soon to take place...and what I found soooo coooool about Cornelius is that he was a Prophet....!!
so I am really wondering if this birthing is going to be prophetic!!!lol...That would not surprise me dear!! And what also stood out to me was the character of Cornelius....You should read up on that in the word because it seems you have some of those same characteristics!!lol.....

Acts 10:22

Love you sis..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I wonder if God has a special annointing on your child. Perhaps the faith of Cornelius.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Is this dream confirmation from what Kim Clement had prophecied...??? Just curious...

Thank and Blessings in Christ,
Clare..