Goji Seed Dream

Archives for 2009
Renewed
Silver Member

Goji Seed Dream

Post by Renewed »

Hi everyone,

A former worker of mines had the following dream on September 19, 2009.

She walked in a sitting room and passed two men sitting at a table, and then she walked to a room where I was at the size of a closet room where I and another female were sitting on a small stool. The woman and I back were towards each other.
My former co-worker began walking towards me and asked for goji seeds. She noticed two men eating the last of the goji seeds. She noticed that me and the other lady was measuring olive oil in the small bottles in front of us and we were very busy. We each handed my co-worker a very small flowerpot of porcelain, it was cream colored with a yellow knotted string with the edges fringed, tied around the neck full of goji seed. It was a top on it. The two other men sitting at the table pots was pure gold, shiny and bright.

My co-worker began eating the seeds. She told me that she loves goji seeds and thanked me. She then noticed the room, the room was small and I had many many small bottles of olive oil on the shelves, each bottle had a cross on it. The counts she said was hundreds,
My co-worker left the room, I follow her in the sitting room, and we both sat down on a couch and began talking. The two men were also in the room. (talking)
Then she woke up
End of dream
Any one has any thoughts about this dream.
Thanks
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.