Bodies falling from tall buildings in NYC

Archives for 2008
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Bodies falling from tall buildings in NYC

Post by ginasings4him »

I had this really weird dream last night that I was watching bodies falling from really tall buildings in New York City. These people who were falling had time to see themselves falling and being afraid. I remember in the dream that I actually could look down and see and sense what they were feeling when they were falling - the huge fear of looking down and seeing that their landing was certain death - the fear was intense, knowing their fate.

I can't remember fully but I remember that there was some sense in the dream that this was caused by some kind of strong dual wind force colliding with each other to make this climatic event.

Can you make any sense of the dream or does anyone have some insight?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sounds like perhaps this may be about the fall in the economy and perhaps the giants that were in corruptive involvement..

Just my thoughts.
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I couldn't help but get a visual of the people jumping from the World Trade Centers. Another time people in NYC jumped was during the depression. So if you combine these two it is a call to intercession for the economy and fear of terriorism. I have heard thoughts that there are plans for USA for economic terriorism.

Many are already depressed by the economic situation now.

Blessings,
Joy
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Please read the dream I just posted. I sense the Lord is revealing another possible attack. When I had that dream I woke up with a heavy heart to intercede for our nation.

Blessings
Jeanie
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

The wind force you are talking about reminds me of a dream I had:

Then I was with my husband and we were outside and he was laying outside naked. It was stormy night and we had like a mosquito net covering over us or there so we can lay under. He was laying down asleep and I went to lay next to him.
I saw lightening going around us and I said that it is cyclical but in the dream I knew I meant that I was speaking that a cyclone was coming or suppose to come.
I don't remember the exact order of when I saw him sleeping. I don't know if after I mentioned the storm or before. I think it was after.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2