Stuffing Twinkies in Private Places

Archives for 2008
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Stuffing Twinkies in Private Places

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Ok, this is wierd but I feel that I need to share it too see what the Lord would reveal about Twinkies, etc.

11/25

It seemed that I was in college at UNC (Univ. of North Carolina)and there were girls talking about stuffing Twinkies in private places and it was enjoyable when walking. My husband was telling me about people doing this but didn't seem to like the idea.

I stuffed two twinkies and walked to this school building.
I was in this building where there were different areas for different activities. In the front of the building they were voting on the best person. I showed them my student card to complete the voter card. They said that we could vote for Jesus so I did.

In the middle of the building there were computers set up in a square shape and people were at different stations. I was sitting at a computer next to my neighbor David (I have dreams of people named David alot??) talking to him-cannot rememeber what we said)Then I walked over to the computer area, put my coat down and went to the bathroom to get rid of the twinkies because I didn't feel right about them anymore.

My dreams are getting wilder, thank you Lord, please help me to understand what you are saying...I trust you to use others to help.

Any ideas guys???
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

When you chose Jesus, you see things differently.
You don't want the lusts of the flesh anymore, junk food or defiling the temple of the holy spirit, like a convicting of the holy spirit.
Ya it happens lots in dreams, like a bit of a reminder, a personal embarasment.

God Bless