half man half bull
wall with triangles in a row and on top
scripting on wall not familiar with the lanquage
cat
look like museum
clock with no time and no hands
cane half size of a staff with something on top
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

What half was what?

Blessings,
Joy
Liger

Post by Liger »

please rewrite this and make it more clear.
thanks
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

hawk head other half man
bull head other half man
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
KristinAngeliese

I'll take a shot ??

Post by KristinAngeliese »

This far too vague to interpret accurately. I would say though, that the half man, half animal face suggests duality in your husbands nature. the hawk is a bird of prey and the bull suggests stubbornness and bravery,even to his own hurt; fearlessness.

Triangles generally represent the triune nature of God. A wall represents protection or an obstacle. In the book of Daniel 5:5,
Belshazzar sees the writing on the wall by the finger of God. The writing portends to the visible judgment of God against him, for all to see. It must have also been written in a language that was foreign to him, because he needed an interpreter to translate it.

It sounds like the writing is on the wall (God has made a judgment), regarding something in you or your husbands life. In Daniel 5:5, the judgment was regarding the division of the kingdom. It would be split up and given to other (the Medes and the Persians).

Are you and your husband considering a divorce because of his irresponsible leadership in the home? Or maybe this relates to division in a business or ministry.
:roll:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praying for Holy Spirit revelation to come in Jesus Name.
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

the judgment was regarding the division of the kingdom. It would be split up and given to other (the Medes and the Persians).

believing this is accurate

looking for confirmation as intercession has been very heavy
Naveah
KristinAngeliese

reiteration of my previous message

Post by KristinAngeliese »

It sounds like the writing is on the wall (God has made a judgment), regarding something in you or your husbands life. In Daniel 5:5, the judgment was regarding the division of the kingdom. It would be split up and given to other (the Medes and the Persians).

Are you and your husband considering a divorce because of his irresponsible leadership in the home? Or maybe this relates to division in a business or ministry.