Battery in Worship

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Battery in Worship

Post by Warrior Princess »

As I was falling asleep last night, I saw a younger man who I did not know in our worship service and under the chair in front of him there was what looked like a car battery with a curly wire going from one part of it to another.

Any thoughts? Wondering if this is symbolic or something to be concerned about.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

The first thing that came to mind was a "recharging".
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Hi, I'm new but wanted to reply

Post by ReBorn »

I found a dead battery at the bottom of my dirty pool this morning-a 9volt battery that had leaked acid onto the bottom on the liner
not sure if it burned a hole in the liner yet? I was wondering about batteries too, because my husband's battery is dead on his riding lawn mower-Weird how batteries keep coming up!
Last edited by ReBorn on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

In electronics, a battery is a combination of two or more electrochemical cells which store chemical energy which can be converted into electrical energy. ...

This is what we've been studying in ephesians...first half of it is our inheritance, potential energy, 2nd half is our walk, kinetic energy. And about how the power is multiplied when we come together.

You know...I think maybe this was not a dream because I was very aware during it, trying to figure out if the guy was my friend who is coming to town this weekend. So the battery was underneath the chair in front of him, like you'd put your Bible and stuff. I remember wondering if he'd planted a bomb. Actually, pastor has been showing us photos of nuclear explosions to try to explain the power available to us, etc. LOL

Why would it be under chairs though. Hmm...
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh! The battery is the CONVERTER! The device that converts the power from one form to another. Potential energy to kinetic energy...the GOING part. So someone's got it...in worship under a chair. LOL
~Warrior Princess