new home, pregnant rats!

Archives for 2007
Yolanda
Diamond Member

new home, pregnant rats!

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom all! My best friend shared this dream with me tonight and we
are seeking clarification to decipher the meaning of this dream.
Thank you in advance for your prayerful consideration.

We (my friend Tiffy and her husband Sam and my husband and I) were
standing outside of the new home they had just built. Sam made the
comment that he needed to call the contractors so that they could
seal around the house to keep the critters out. Tiff and I were
sitting on the patio when two huge rats ran out from under the house.
They stood up and were trying to scare us. Our husbands came out and
grabbed the rats from behind and began to wrestle with them. Tiff
remembered thinking, "I sure am glad they were here!"

Our husbands continued to fight and wrestle with the rats and
eventually got them to turn on themselves. They fought and killed
each other. Sam noticed that the rats were pregnant and said that
they needed to open the rats and kill the unborn ones; if not, he
said the baby rats would be expelled and multiply into more. They
opened the rats and got rid of the babies.

Later in the dream we were back inside walking up the stairs. I was a
few steps ahead of her on the steps. She said I suddenly got
extremely upset with her, went back down the steps and left their
home - she had no idea why and she woke up extremely hurt.

Help, family, as the Lord leads! Love y'all! :))

Growing Daily,
Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
Janice
Gold Member

Post by Janice »

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.(KJV)

Tell the devil he is a liar! The old man is buried with Christ. Then do a devil stomp... }:

Allow the Holy Spirit to do a re-dedication... to put the old man to polite.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis...

Take these comments to the Lord as always and use what ministers and witnesses to you both..

Wondering if the new house is a new ministry or something new they are stepping into??

The part about calling the contractors made me think this was a warning to make sure they "SEAL" this new move, ministry in the blood of Jesus, soak it in prayer so the enemy won't have any openings to get in...

Thinking the husbands may have been angels sent to help in the battle...fighting it for her...also they see that the rats are pregnant which means they were about to give birth to a plan or scheme or tactic and the angels "aborted" their plans...
Rats are known to symbolically be demons...Also I think of a "big mouth" that can cause trouble even if they think they are right in doing so...ie "the girl ratted me out"...

Thinking that while she is in intercession that the angels of the Lord will be dispatched to fight and abort any plan the enemy tries to send their way...but prayer must be made...

Wondering if you are really you in the dream or another sister in Christ who may be upset...? Interesting...it all happens right when she is getting ready to step into the new house...hmmm....

If this doesn't help please disregard..
Lots of Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Janice
Gold Member

be all you can be in the LORD!

Post by Janice »

When some are new converts.... they get things cast out of them. Unless one gets out of the will of God, these things have no legal right to a vessel of God.

It is satans job to lie to us.. to try to decieving us into thinking that we are not saved nor delivered. When this happpens.... that's when we need to do a devil stomp dance and put him back into his place.

I want you to tell your husband for me... if his enemy trys to tempt him in any way.... to use the word against him. Cause the only way the enemies offspring can mulitly is if he opens a door through sin.

Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth [it] swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh [to him] seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first.(KJV)

There are steps we must take in life.

1. I know it all...
2. I realize that I don't know it all...
3. I am ready to move on with the LORD.

There is also a chance in these steps that he was excelling in the LORD... but felt that he had to go back to help others to catch up to where he is. I know no wife would be jellious of their husband excelling them in the LORD. LOL... I really think it was a Church that might have enveied him. Perhaps they didn't understand the level he was on... or even called him wicked?

If this be the case... tell the devil he is a liar! Then keep moving forward in the LORD to behis best for Gods' glory.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."