college, a vending machine, and creepy music

Archives for 2007
brit_knee

college, a vending machine, and creepy music

Post by brit_knee »

Last night i had a dream that i was at a mall by the college i was attending in the dream. The store Hot Topic (goth store)was blasting this creepy heavy metal music, not just your regular metal, it seemed like it came from hell in the dream. So after i was back in my dorm room at night, i wasnt sure if there was a party still going on outside or if i was just really close to the mall, but i could clearly hear the music still as i was trying to go to sleep. I was really scared in the dream (of the music) and so i started praying, in tongues also.
After awhile of that i think i was a little relieved but i walked outside onto the campus to this vending machine area to buy a snack, since i had recently found a quarter in my pocket and a quarter on the ground. I planned on buying some crackers. The vending machine had 4 other snacks stuck inside like they had already been payed for, so when i bought my snack i ended up with a load of food for only 50 cents. There were a lot of people around, and there were two younger girls maybe like 12 years old and i gave them some of my snacks. As i walked away they were like "Oh! what's your name?" i told them and they seemed excited. the dream ended.

in real life im only in 11th grade..
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi brit_knee

First off...it's nice to have younger people around...you give great perspective to ones like me (46)...so welcome!

Here are just a few thoughts about your dream, but you'll probably get some great insights from others so hang on for more.

I was wondering if the Lord was opening your eyes even further to the serious impact of music and what it releases. Was glad for your wisdom to pray in tongues...which was even more impacting than the music!

When you went to the vending maching, (could this be spiritual hunger for more of the Lord?) the Lord blessed you with multiplication of provision (His presence) and as you shared it with others you could see how they were impacted and wanted to know you.

Blessings to you as you seek Him,

kimibrew
brit_knee

Post by brit_knee »

That definetly sounds right! about the vending machine part, i was thinking the same thing. Thankyou! :)