Prisoner

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Prisoner

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I was driving in a car with my mom(she is deceased irl) ...my mom was in the front seat driving and I was in the back...the strange thing was I was sitting next to a prisoner. He was a murderer. I don't know who he murdered but we were in charge of taking him to the prison...I remember feeling a little fear...because anything would set him off...I remember seeing him get mad one time and begin to bang his head into the window..I thought it would break and wondered if he was going to try to kill me..?? Anyway, we were almost there and all of a sudden my heart changed...I felt this immense love for him..no matter what he had done I suddenly felt compassion for him...my heart began to ache as I realized that once we dropped him off he would be there forever locked away....We pulled up and the prison workers came to the door of the car and he got out ...as they walked him in and we drove away I just cried...

Then we were just getting home...all was quiet in the house...my mom said she was going to rest a while and layed down...I couldn't...I was too busy thinking about what I had to do next...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi WFH,
I Could be sooo far off with this one...but I know you well enough by now to try it anyways...

Could the man going to prison be your father?

Your mom was in the front and went before you. I guess I'll stop at putting images together in case there is no connection.

blessing upon blessing for ya'

kimi
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

not sure...but I sure will think and pray on it...hm..
Thanks Kimi.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
jewel

Post by jewel »

Waiting-

I believe your dream is an invitation to rest.... nothing more.

You spent time learning to care for a man that frightened you, and it changed your heart from the inside. When it was all over, and you've finished your task.... your mind was racing with what needs to be done next. Somewhere it seems you forgot to give yourself permission to take a nap or a break in the same way your mother (whom I believe is symbolic of wisdom in this case) did. You can't give and give and give and give and expect to have enough to keep giving as the needs arise if you don't take a breather between the pouring out of yourself. It is totally okay, and even expected for you to take a breather or a rest after giving of yourself to another.... even God rested after creating the world, and I don't think He did that because He was tired but to set an example for us to follow.

GBU!!
jewel
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks Jewel...
I will pray about that...see, lately I really haven't been pouring out...on the contrary...I have been just kind of lost wondering what is next...and waiting on the Lord not to mention other things I have been wrestling with...but not really pouring out to people ....
But I will pray..
Thanks..
WFH
jewel

Post by jewel »

:lol:

Can you PLEASE do me a favor? Look at what you wrote, about lately not giving and that causes you to wonder about feeling lost (have you asked yourself why) most likely your not used to not giving.... case and point, there is NOTHING wrong with NOT GIVING during seasons of rest (your not suppose to). That would be the whole point.. you might be getting a little restless within your rest but, I'm quite certian that there is NOTHING wrong with resting even if it is for an extended period of time.

Anyway, I know that you listen and hear His voice VERY well.... I'm sure the revelation will come if it is one that you need.

Love you!!
jewel
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

your too cute..
WFH
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Isn't that just like Jesus. He had compassion on those others condemn. Right down to the murderer on the cross with Him. If only we could always see with the eyes of Jesus.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

yes... :cry: my thoughts too....

It is a beautiful illustration of HIS compassion isn't it.??

I am thinking I know the interp.....

I believe that my mom was the Holy Spirit leading and controlling my ministry...I believe the prisoner are those in bondage that were in my ministry...bondage to the religious spirit, ect...a murdering spirit...Anyway, the compassion I had in the dream for him is reallllll...I do have the compassion of the Lord for these people...but no matter what I would do or how much praying I seemed to do they kept returning to their ways...I know this isn't flesh and blood we wrestle with ...its a spirit that is in control of them...but the spirit was using them to murder people with words...and act out in ways that were murdering the move of the Holy Spirit....I feel like this dream was a release dream from the Lord to me...showing me that as much as it hurts me I need to let these go into their prison that they continue to go back to...no matter how much it hurts...During that prison time maybe they will get their deliverance...just as Joseph did when he was there...Anyway, if they won't listen to Jesus then they are not going to listen to me...I will continue to pray for them but I can't allow them to ride along in my ministry any longer because its possible they can destroy it or me...I believe that was the part of the dream where I was afraid that he would murder us or hurt us in one of his outbursts...Anyway, I am thinking Holy Spirit is trying to show me that I need to enter into a resting period with Him before I go any further with my ministry...where I was not resting in the dream...I kept trying to figure out what to do....I believe the Lord is saying to me...quit trying to figure it all out...just come rest with me....

Thanks for all your help you guys...Thank you Jesus for the interp..
Glory and Honor and Praise be unto you...
WFH
jesuslvletters

Post by jesuslvletters »

This hit me like a ton of bricks, sounds like me, hopefully I am still not in prison, but I feel like it at times…I want out though and I am not sure how to do that…I wrote this poem as a prayer, this is how I feel most of the time lately.

:? Where Do I Go From Here?
©Copyright

O’ Lord, where do I go from here?
I am tired of the familiar and want to get out.
I am stuck in this mold that my flesh has created.
This mundane rut is a disgrace to me and all I want is to break free.
What is that glorious plan You have for me?
Is something in the way, the reason that I still cannot see,
the clear picture you have planted in me.
Break this fleshly mold I have carelessly made
and mold me into the image of who You created me to be.
Is this the place You want me, I pray
or am I off the beaten path again today.
Lead me, teach me, I am desperate for your hand,
I don’t want to hinder Your glorious plan.
O’ Lord, where do I go from here?
I am waiting for your command in this crazy, backward wasteland.
I am surrounded by Your love on this earth and I see your creative handiwork.
I cannot stand in this place much more,
please come to my rescue my Redeemer, my friend.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Such a wonderful poem depicting a child so in need of her Father...

I know we all are what some would call a prisoner in our flesh..locked inside these flesh vessels...but don't forget...we are spirit beings having a human experience....I don't know why I am telling you this..lol..but I feel led to...Start concentrating on all the things that you have improved on...on the marks that you have met for Christ, on the time you have spent serving Him, on the good things you have done...and begin to build on those things...If we are always looking at how far we have to go or all the flaws we have to change that can weigh us down...it can make us feel hopeless...like "How am I ever going to get there?".....but if we start looking at how far we have come it builds our faith to go a little further...You can do ALL Things in Christ who strengthens you!! In your eyes you see alot of mistakes and changing that needs to take place...In the Lord's eyes He sees a beautiful piece of Art that has yet to be finished by HIM...not you...Him...He will finish the work that He has started in you!! Now that is exciting...knowing that all we have to do is keep surrendering to the changes when he brings them...and not be so hard on ourselves...knowing that he is just molding us...He is going to do a wonderful work in your life...I am excited for you...Its almost like you just need a little sneak peak down the road at whats in store!!!! So, I am praying right now that the Lord will increase your vision....that he will take you into the realm of His Holiness and show you things that you never thought possible...

Lots of Love to you..
WFH
jesuslvletters

Post by jesuslvletters »

Thank you for that friendly reminder, I do get caught up in the mistakes sometimes and needed a reminder. Bless you!

:roll: