Dream about a bazaar,a gathering and a baby

Archives for 2007
Sharon G.

Dream about a bazaar,a gathering and a baby

Post by Sharon G. »

Good Morning~
I had the most vivid,colorful dream last night.It begins with myself and Steve(I think)at what reminds me of an indoor bazaar(like in the Middle East perhaps but indoors).Lots of stuff.I am looking at the books(of course)and many other things.Steve is off elsewhere.At one point I run across some people selling hand made silk sheets.They are believers(somehow I just knew).I see this one gorgeous sheet.Ivory with about a 5 inch reddish/rust colored border all the way around it.It's center has a colorful pattern and the rest is ivory.We chat a minute and I move on.As I walk away I see a bed that is dispalying some more of their work.It is a gorgous bed covered in shimmering gold bedding but it's also made of silk(once again I just know).I see the sheet I liked set nearby as if in preparation to be used soon.At this point I and Steve(?)go to leave.As we walk off into the night I notice 2 things.I am wearing a 2 piece ivory silk pantsuit like outfit.Loose fitting,flowing,comfortable.The tunic has ivory colored embroidery work along the bottom of it as does the pants.The garments remind me of the comfortable looking clothing I have seen on people from the Middle East(on various movies and such).I am wearing matching ivory flats.I also notice that I have something in my right pocket.It turns out to be a small skirt.Spring green in front and white with a colorful floral pattern on the back(green,royal blue,yellow,orange).We continue walking and reach our destination.It is a home or apartment.Full of people waiting for me patiently.I see some friends from my youth there as well as a current friend of ours.We walk in.Steve disappears.I walk in further and am greeted by a friend from my youth.His name is George.He greets me with either 3 hugs or 3 kisses on the cheek(first one side then the other then back to right cheek).His wife Becky is smiling from nearby.I visit some then sit down.It's been a long day.The chair I'm in is comy and I begin to drift off.Noone minds.:-)As I drift off our current friend Richard is talking to someone.He says he will carry me to bed as he'll be careful due to the baby boy I am carrying inside me.Yikes!In reality I am 46 and post hysterectomy LOL And fluffy of figure.:-)He lifts me and carries me off up some stairs and I awaken.Whew...what a dream...any insights on this one saints?
Love~Sharon
PS...the friends in this dream are all Christians who love God,if that helps any.:-)
Janice
Gold Member

Baby

Post by Janice »

I believe the LORD could be showing you the lavishing spread of His covering. And to top that off... He is getting you ready for a either a new Ministry... or saying to keep your spirit balanced...
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
Sharon G.

Post by Sharon G. »

Hi Janice:
I will give this some thought and prayer.I have this dream posted elsewhere too and am awaiting further responses to see if I get further understanding... :D Thank you for replying...
Sharon :-)
I believe the LORD could be showing you the lavishing spread of His covering. And to top that off... He is getting you ready for a either a new Ministry... or saying to keep your spirit balanced...