Sword of Light

Archives for 2007
jer2911
Silver Member

Sword of Light

Post by jer2911 »

Some time ago I had an open vision,
Background – I could see an arc of the earth as if from space. It was in daylight, its colors were dark blue and light blue. There were shapes of many white clouds moving across its face.

In the foreground was a sword of light. The light was very bright and white and could be compared to a laser beam. It was a two –edged sword. The right side of the sword was slightly shorter than its left side. The sword was upright, and it was evident that someone was holding it. It was moving straight toward me. As it was moving it was cutting through something transparent far above the earth’s surface. Although I could not see it, I felt that the sword was slicing through the earth's atmosphere.

As it was slicing through the transparent layer there were dark red waves erupting on either side of the sword, they appeared to be blood. It was similar to the blood that flows when a surgeon makes an incision; blood erupts on each side of the scalpel. Imagine a fleur-de-lis. That was what it looked like. It came nearer and then the vision ended.

In the days following the vision I kept hearing the words “cutting swathes”. I was shown that the “stripes” of the incision were being drawn across the earth’s latitudes.

Later I was led to check the latitudes of various cities and places all over the globe. When I checked the latitude of my town in Colorado it was nearly 39 degrees.

I have my own thoughts about this vision but would very much like to hear what thoughts you may have.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all,
Janice
Gold Member

:}

Post by Janice »

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.(KJV)
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
talitha

Post by talitha »

Exact same scripture that came to my mind - confirmation!

Also this came to mind - a few years ago I taught a Bible study on the book of Revelation, and at that time I felt that the Lord was showing me that we are approaching the end of the age of the church of Sardis (cf Rev 3), and that at the end of this age there would be a clear division between Laodicea and Philadelphia. I was led to that scripture from Hebrews and I believe God was showing me that this Sword was His judgment - another scripture:
"He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day."
-- Jesus (John 12:48 )

blessings
tal
Last edited by talitha on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Amazing dream.