Anti Christ

Archives for 2007
Want2C

Anti Christ

Post by Want2C »

In the dream I saw a group of men in snowy white robes & white turbans. They were advanced in age around 60+. Also they did not look muslim although by their appearance you'd think they were.

All the while a man was narrating..he was saying that these men are waiting for the appearing of the anti christ in the year 2007. That once the anti christ appears to them they will start persecuting the christians in earnest.

I then saw the anti christ in the distance wearing the exact same attire as these men. He was younger than they..

I also got the impression that if the anti christ did not appear in the year 2007 that they could not start with their plan of persecution.

Would you think this should be taken literally??
meltot14
Bronze Member

Post by meltot14 »

Want2C--

Wow....that's a really intense subject matter. Praise the Lord that in the days when this will happen, He will give His saints grace and wisdom and discernment.

I do believe that all of the kingdom of darkness is waiting for the appearance of the anti christ on the earth, even this year. That can definitely be taken literally.

And there are certain things that have to happen for other things to take place (like in your dream, the antichrist appearing on the earth before the persecution starts).

And because of all the 'signs of the times' (like the saints having so many dreams and visions!) I would certainly believe that he may be about to be on the earth, or already is but is still very young...I don't know but we are very, very close.

I felt that maybe through this dream and dreams like it, the Lord is setting you up to be a Watchman on the Wall?

What do those different symbols mean to you (white clothes, 60+ year old men, appearing Muslim etc)?
MelTot

::Oh, How We Want You To Come