Interesting Dream

Archives for 2007
MeekandProsperous

Interesting Dream

Post by MeekandProsperous »

Had this one last night. Not sure of all of it but parts have been with me all day.

I remember giving some instructions to a male family member and he obedient went away to carry them out after asking me a question, but I don't remember what the instructions were or what his question was.

I was walking through various scenes observing different things. In one scene I remember that I and others were watching these huge lions. Then I seemed to be by myself inside the fenced area with the lions. I didn't think they saw me at first, but quickly realized they did. They were running around rather quickly inside this fence. Not that the fence was holding them because they could have very easily gotten out. I remember looking at this one lion who was huge but looked a lot older than the other lions. It was walking towards me and I was staring at it's mane and that's when I thought it looked old, but when I thought that it was staring at me and coming towards me. Another more youthful but also huge lion came and tackled the older lion. They were rolling around and I was watching there humongus paws and thinking woah. The lions whose coat made him appear older to me was as strong and youthful as the young ones. I realized that they weren't trying to hurt each other they were just wrestling playfully but it was creating a lot of noise they were just rolling around and roaring. Then all of a sudden more animals of the lion family was coming and they all just jumped in and I remember a tiger caught my eye and I was staring at it thinking hey there's a tiger in there too. Then all of a sudden they were playing so much that they started rolling towards me and all I saw was these huge animals coming toward me and I felt like they were laughing. It was very strange because I thought I should probably move before I get squashed because they were coming way to fast to stop and even though I knew they wouldn't intentionally hurt me it seemed I had better move because they were having way too much fun. It was very relaxed there and also peaceful and I just thought it was so absolutely different. I kept thinking through the entire dream could this really happen, is this for real.

I was in a different scene now and I was flying at one point there was someone who tried to jump on so that they could fly with me but I realized I couldn't carry them and let go. I then realized that I only had a t-shirt on and no under garments and became very concerned about if people below could see my unmentionable areas. As I thought that I came down like I was wearing a parachute, but I wasn't... You know what I mean I hope like in that sort of a slow jog, then walk. When I came down I was standing in front of some sort of booth, resembling a Hot dog stand, but I don't think that was what it was. In front of it was a Preacher's wife that I was acquainted with as a child but didn't know very well. She called me over to her and I don't remember what she said but I held out my hands. She rubbed oil over my hands and said something about already having it. Not sure of exact words couldn't remember when I awoke. I gave her great respect and then I flew away going somewhere else. I remember that what she said to me was something about for healing, but I can't remember.

That was it except that this place was full of light I mean it was bright and though it was bright it didn't bother my eyes, I didn't see any darkness in the whole dream. I'm not sure how to explain it but I felt peaceful and like I belonged in this place, no worries.

M&P
Last edited by MeekandProsperous on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

My thought was "Lion of Judah". Joy in Heaven. Perhaps God has given you an anointing. Other's may try to fly with you so to speak but they are not ready. Be sure of your spiritual covering.
MeekandProsperous

Up, Up and Up!
MeekandProsperous

I'm wondering about the Lions and the one tiger any insights?