Eden Isles..Rebuilding Houses...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Eden Isles..Rebuilding Houses...

Post by clare777 »

Last night I dreamed that my husband and I are flying over Eden Isles (a neighborhood in Slidell, La which is built on Lake Pontchartrain)...and we can see all the houses that have been destroyed or are still standing with just the foundations and frames. We land on the ground and begin walking around the neighborhood and noticed that all the fences have been torn down and each house has a swimming pool (IRL..this is not true in Eden Isles) As we walked by the swimming pools, my husband and I noticed that there where hardly any water in them and you could see the cement and the mud at the bottom of the pool.
My husband was telling me that we will be buying these houses back and its time for us to pick out a new house.
The scene changes and my husband and I are on a roof on one of the houses and there is a window on it. I tell him that I liked this style of house because its an "Arcadian" style house, as we are looking through the window.
The scene changes again and we are in the kitchen of the house. The real-estate agent is there and she is telling me that the mold and mildew have been cleaned out of the house and now they are rebuilding and strenghthening the foundation in the house. As she was speaking this..(we are still in the Kitchen) my husband and I look around and see men hammering and putting the frame in place, repairing the old. Then I asked her if the kitchen was redone and began looking in the cabinets and drawers...? I remember telling her that the kitchen was the heart and that I like to get to the heart of the matter....(not sure why I said this)..I remember my husband telling her that we will be buying several houses like this.....and that its time for us to make an offer...

Then I woke up..

When I woke up, the first thought that came to my mind was the rebuilding of the temple..zacheriah
Interestingly, the definintion of Acadian....

Not sure if this has to do with what our (my husband and I's) calling is...because we have been seeking the Lord on this....
Blessings in Christ,
And much Love,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Bumping up..!!
:D :mrgreen:
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

I am wondering if this has to do with the purging and cleansing that is going on in the church right now...and the reestablishing of the five-fold ministry..??? When I think of Eden isles and Louisiana, i think of katrina, which means to purify...
In the dream, the rebuilding has begun but some of the men where reinforcing the foundation of the house...the beams and walls etc..
Also, Zecheriah went to go rebuild where Ezra left off..complete it..
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa