Strange Lady selling Knitting

Archives for 2010
desertrose
Silver Member

Strange Lady selling Knitting

Post by desertrose »

I was in the house I last lived in - when I noticed a person sneaking around outside - as if they didnt want to be seen. I opened the door quickly to discover it was a woman - I thought perhaps she was there to burgle the house.

I got the feeling she was homeless..she was shy and not very confident. She produced a bag and asked if I would like to but some mittens or gloves...and proceeded to bring out assorted gloves mittens and knitted underwear - none of which were very well knitted. She then brought out an interesting pair of gloves that looked very well made along with hat/cape sort of garment which I was very interested....I left the house with these items and tried them on infront of a mirror on the street several blocks away.

I ran back to the house in a bit of a panick because I realised I had left a large amount of cash in a folder on a table in the hallway - I knew she had seen it - so I was hoping she hadnt stolen it and run away.

I got back to the house to find she was still there because some man had come in to start looking at the goods she had for sale - He seemed a nice man, someone who was quiet yet had authority. The quality of the goods she was now bringing out of her bag was really excellent...the money was still where i had left it...I cant remember anything further but I do feel this dream is something from the Lord.

Any ideas?
Be blessed and keep sweet !
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Praying for interp...
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
desertrose
Silver Member

Post by desertrose »

Thank you so much..I will be interested to hear what the Lord reveals to you
Be blessed and keep sweet !