Renewed
Silver Member

strange dream

Post by Renewed »

Hi All,
I had this dream and is not sure if there is any significant to it,

I was an observant in this dream

Young girl was overtaken by a spirit of death
I observed her on a bed, and then suddenly she began suffering from a very severe headache. I saw what the headache was doing to her body and he body began to take on many facial and body manifestations. Then she said “the spirit of death is upon me: then she slid up to the top of the bed and began moving around in the bed, I knew that a sprit was upon her…..
I began saying the blood of Jesus, I repeated it again but the next time I began speaking it with boldness and authority repeatedly but I began having a hard time saying it out of my mouth, as if something was holding me back in my throat from speaking it out loud.
I immediately woke up.
The odd thing was in the next room my ex-husband was in it. I was somehow trying to get his attention to what was going on in the room.

This dream seem strange to me
Renewed
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Renewed,

I don't have an interpretation, but this scripture came to mind when I read your dream.

Psalm 41
Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.

The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.

lan·guish (lnggwsh)
intr.v. lan·guished, lan·guish·ing, lan·guish·es
1. To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor.
2. To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions: languished away in prison.
3. To remain unattended or be neglected: legislation that continued to languish in committee.
4. To become downcast or pine away in longing: languish apart from friends and family; languish for a change from dull routine.
5. To affect a wistful or languid air, especially in order to gain sympathy.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.