wedding ring tan line

Archives for 2010
Teb
Gold Member

wedding ring tan line

Post by Teb »

I dreamt this dream about a week ago and it has been coming up in my spirit quite often. I didn't write it down so I only have sketches of it.

I was pulling up to a parking space seems that the car engine was not on so I was just coasting into a circular parking space. I rolled up to the curb and there was a red line there and the curb was marked fire lane. some one was standing there and pushed my car back with one hand, probably an angel. I got out of the car and someone was looking at my hand I had a void of sun line on my ring finger.

I am not married and do not wear rings??
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Bride of Christ
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

i think

no engine on - no drive
pushed back - push out of destiny
no ring just a tan line - if destiny was marriage it disappeared
selah1028

Post by selah1028 »

What came to mind is the covenant the ring represents...

The covenant of HIS un-conditional LOVE...nothing changes that, it never goes away, as if you were to throw sand on a floor, you could never pick it all up...

the ring can be gone, or not exist, but the tan-line is still there. proof of your covenant with HIM

As for the car being in coast, a circular parking spot, the red fire lane...red signifies a warning, like you need to be alert...a direction your mind/heart is going that it shouldn't.
Selah...pause and think calmly on that! Psalm 24:3-6
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Luke 20:36 for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Gen 6:2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were [fn] beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.

This is something I am studying and feel like I am onto something.

Romans 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.

My understanding is incomplete but I think your dream is pointing to this.
sincerely,
Will
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Teb,
For your prayerful consideration. As I prayed over your dream, I was reminded of Matthew 25...the parable of the 10 virgins.

There were 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins

The wise virgins focused on their oil first ( intimacy with Christ- or gas for the car ) and their lamps ( car/ministry) second.

The five foolish virgins focus was on their lamps, not the oil of intimacy. Their connection with God was in the background. ( tan line where the ring had been when the "sun" was shining upon it)

The 5 foolish virgins were not allowed into the door of the wedding feast ( man barring you from parking). They were turned away to go buy their oil for themselves.

Please pitch if this does not resonate.
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

not sure i get what you are saying, It will not hurt my feelings if you clarify.

So you say focus more so on the intimacy with the lord now?

I believe that. also in this dream I was pushed out of my place, in the fire zone parking place.

Life is tuff for me at this time mentally. I am drawing near to him everyday all day that he would draw neigh even unto me.

Please pray 4 me. Thank you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I have a little different perspective on this dream... If your parking in a fire lane then your not only breaking the law but you could be in the way of danger as well. Your car rolling into the space with the engine off to me signifyies that something is mechanically wrong with the vehicle or thatyou are out of gas and that you are not stopping because you are intentionally breaking the law, but rather that you are stopping because something is breaking down or you have ran out of gas i.e. you have no choice but to stop at this point. The angel to me is trying to help you by pushing the car out of the dead end fire lane parking spot and get you turned around and into a safer spot. To me the message is that God is still protecting you in this time of need in your life. To me the ring tan line signifies that there was a ring there at one point, but now it has been taken off. i.e. just because we once walked with God strongly, but now it might be a little less than it was before due to our own choices or due to the circumstances of life, it does not mean that He loves us any less or that He protects us any less. God still loves us and protects us everyday eventhough we might not be able to see it as often as we used to anymore. Hope this helps. Yes, life is tough and hard sometimes, but the Good News is that God still loves you and He is still watching out for you.

in Christ,
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Amen BJ

Teb you said....
I am drawing near to him everyday all day that he would draw neigh even unto me.

Teb - that's the oil ! - God's presence in You. It's your heart interacting with God. When you say "I'm too weak, I don't have strength to do this." He loves you. He longs for you. He gives you strength and courage - you get it day by day.

I wrote the following love note in my journal the other day - I think it was meant for you too - it just seems to be fitting here now.

My Sweet Sweet Heart,
How I long also for your glances, your quiet tuggings at my own heart. I respond to that. When you come near, I come near. You draw my Holy Spirit by your glance. Come further, don't just dip in your toe - come in and drink deeply of the Living Water. It's that which will heal you. Let it wash out the infirm and replace it with My Glory!

Will be praying 4 you
Blessings in Christ
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

thank you BJ you are so point on.

mynewsong thank you.