Voting

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

Voting

Post by Victorious »

Part 1: I was with part of my family, apparently waiting for the rest of them or someone else. We were in a Colonial American town that’s name is largely comprised of our last name. It must have been a living history center because most people were in regular clothes, but there were also lots of people in Colonial clothing. But at the same time, it also appeared to be in Spain, at the time of the running of the bulls.
--I’m pretty sure there was more to that part, but I woke up late and had to rush around getting breakfast for the kids, and lost my memory of it.--

Next part, I was on the street that runs between my house and our voting center. To the left of the street was a huge field that was being used as a parking lots, filled with hundreds of cars. Still to the left of the voting center, but to the right of the street, were as many people as cars, sitting on the grass facing the street. They were holding little “umbrellas” (made of hard plastic, molded into fun animal shapes in different bright colors) over their heads. I asked, and was told the umbrellas were for them to cover the people when they got out of their cars to go vote.

I saw my friend Kim, and then there was a gust of wind that was strong enough to knock us over, but we held our backs to it and resisted it. When the wind died down, we walked towards the voting center.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I'm going to say this BUT its NOT for a political debate as to the right or wrong of who voted for who and why..juts a interp.

IM wondering if this has something to do with the "Tea party" movement in America,. U spoke of colonial America,,which is the time i think that sparks ed the American Revolution and when the real Boston tea party took place. So the dream may represent we are in 'the spirit of that time".
The people with funny looking umbrellas may be the 'Grassroots" ( they were sitting on the grass) that compromise this movement ( many from different political persuasions) . They are wearing umbrellas. This has something o do with protecting their head,,, possibly because of the verbal abuse they suffer from media and the Elite. I'm not sure about the funny looking animals except it may represent that the "the thinking and BELIEFS"( THAT IS IN THE HEAD OR A SORT OF COVERING) IS RIDICULOUS TO MANY OTHER PERSUADED PEOPLE. we know the tea[party movement is ridiculed and made fun of.

The wind against the back may be pressure. Pressure not to vote or to sway you in a certain way your not inclined to. U resisted that and went on to do your constitutional duty... that in itself is a victory.

Hope this helps some..Blessings! :P