Beach house

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

Beach house

Post by Victorious »

My husband and I went to look at a beach house. Not sure if it was a rental or a time share or what. I knew it was big enough to sleep our large family, so when I looked in the first bedroom and counted all the beds - a double and 3 or 4 twins - I thought that probably was it. (Even though we have more children than that.) Then I looked at a small area I thought was the family room, and thought it was just big enough for a small sofa & TV. At this point I was slightly disappointed/concerned about the size of the house, but I was just happy to have this opportunity in the first place.

Then the real estate agent showed us the kitchen, the dining room, more bedrooms with more beds, the bathroom, and a large family room. I realized this place was big enough, that if we spent the whole summer there (for some reason the number 300 is associated with this part, but I don’t recall specifically why …) we could invite families from church, or my parents, to each spend a week with us. Then I wondered if I really wanted to miss a whole summer of church.

While in the dining room, a man & woman were sitting at the table watching their son play with toy wooden train tracks, and she was talking about how products for children and babies continue to change over the years, how they always come out with new things, etc. I was nodding my head in agreement but she wouldn’t stop talking long enough for me to say anything.

We spent the remaining time in the dream in the family room. It had very colorful (mostly deep but muted reds and oranges), busy (yet not obnoxious) dotted-striped wallpaper all over the entire room, including the built-in shelving and the ceiling. I was trying to decide if I could live with it, and realized I could; it really wasn’t that bad. The real estate agent was giving us instructions on several different things, and she had a padlock which she hung up on a rod until we would need it upon moving out. I don’t think this was the padlock code, but for some reason the number 2000 stands out here.
Gold
Diamond Member

Just at Thought

Post by Gold »

The house represents you and some aspect of your life,and how you interact with your church and its members.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW