Pastor/Disney Plans

Archives for 2011
Victorious
Gold Member

Pastor/Disney Plans

Post by Victorious »

Magic Kingdom/Disney World dreams are quite common for me and I have posted several of them here. In most of them, I’m with a particular family from my church. Last night, I dreamed that I mentioned to one of my pastors that my family is going there January 22 (we actually are irl) and he said he and his wife are going Feb. 5 (I looked at my calendar upon waking, and that’s exactly 2 weeks later) … his wife (an intercessor) raised an eyebrow at him like she was asking if they could change their plans to go earlier, when we go. It seemed that she really thought it was a good idea that we went together. Pastor asked if we were staying in a hotel, and I said it was too expensive.
Then there was a scene at church … it seemed to be night and I was at the front, and they were coming up the aisle …
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Victorious:

I got the neatest thing for you!

You walk very closely with the Lord and want to fellowship with Him in all aspects of your life---including vacations and play times.

The fact that your pastor and his wife are in your dream seems to mean that you want your vacation and this special time with your family anointed of the Lord---you want Jesus there with you (which of course He is).

It's like your emotional love for Jesus overflows in all aspects of your life.

What a lovely presence your dreams have within them.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Bless you,
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Don’t know if this is related or not, but couldn’t help but notice that a particular ministry event at my church was moved from January 22 to February 5. But in the dream, these ministers were considering changing their plans for Disney from Feb. 5 to Jan 22.