Removing dirty curtains

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Removing dirty curtains

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in my house, in the kitchen which seemed very empty. I enjoyed the freedom to move around. My mum and sister were talking in the hallway about something. I wasn't concerned and left them to it, they went upstairs to my mums room. After looking round the kitchen, I followed them only to find they were not there but my mum had been ironing a piece of blue and purple spackled fabric. I decided to finish ironing it.

I went to the kitchen and ran to the window but the curtains were drawn with the lights on - it was daytime. I wanted to wash all the net curtains downstairs as they were dirty. I pulled back the thick curtains in the kitchen and pulled the net curtains, which there seemed to be alot off, off the rail, the windows seemed so clean and clear. Next, I went to the study. Inside, I noticed that one of the walls was painted navy blue. My youngest sister was closing the glass door to the dining room because she didn't want a fly to go in the room. I pulled back the curtains and again started pulling off the net curtains. The large window/door seemed so very clear. I looked to the sky and saw grey clouds with clear slice in the sky at the edge.
Blessings,

L.
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

curtains = covering of view.