Watchtower

Archives for 2011
Jehu
Diamond Member

Watchtower

Post by Jehu »

In this dream I was standing on top of a stone watchtower that stood beside a lake.. A very large orange and yellow butterfly flew over and I put my hand out and it landed on the back of my hand then flew off. I went down the stairs to where my mother was and said that I was going to leave to see if I could get the butterfly to land on me again.
I would love your comments.
Thanks
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Have you tried to identify what type of butterfly it was?

I ask this because your dream/vision may have prophetic implications

it would be nice to know which part of the world this particular butterfly comes from

(i was thinking about the large skipper butterflies) but they're not that big even though their name says large skipper.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

LOVE THE DREAM!!!

I FOUND THIS THAT I THOUGHT WAS VERY INTERESTING.

The Butterfly Christian Symbol represents and symbolizes the Resurrection. The butterfly has three phases during its life:

The caterpillar - The caterpillar which just eats symbolises normal earthly life where people are preoccupied with taking care of their physical needs.

The chrysalis or cocoon - The chrysalis or cocoon resembles the tomb.

The butterfly - The butterfly represents the resurrection into a glorious new life free of material restrictions.

Reference to Related Bible Verses
The Butterfly symbolizing the Resurrection:

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:42-44)

For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (1 Corinthians 15:52b)

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME SHARING IT WITH YOU.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

The scriptures that come to my mind when reading this were:

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe

Psalm 18:1-2
King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 18
1I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Great responses, I looked for the name of the butterfly and came up with nil. The name of the Lord is a strong tower is also very awesome. I think this is a dream about transformation. Thanks.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."