Multiple lizards/biting themselves

Archives for 2011
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Multiple lizards/biting themselves

Post by ginasings4him »

I had this dream that I was in my bed and I woke up and there were a whole bunch of lizard/gecko looking things all over the walls and ceiling. I was scared so I yelled to my husband and he said that they need to bite each other and they will go away and die off. So he grabbed one and bit it and spit out whatever he bit out and made that lizard bite another one - and he said they would just bite each other and that would defeat them. Any clues? This seems like an odd dream.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

The lizards represent lies, or rumors. He will confront one and the rest will go away. Taking a bite would be telling the truth. I hope that is helpful.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Re: Multiple lizards/biting themselves

Post by Newbie »

ginasings4him wrote:I had this dream that I was in my bed and I woke up and there were a whole bunch of lizard/gecko looking things all over the walls and ceiling. I was scared so I yelled to my husband and he said that they need to bite each other and they will go away and die off. So he grabbed one and bit it and spit out whatever he bit out and made that lizard bite another one - and he said they would just bite each other and that would defeat them. Any clues? This seems like an odd dream.
Hello Gina, I believe that this is a good dream and brings to mind a dream my 13 year old had in which vampires were attacking each other. Well anyway, the base meaning of lizard means to bend or twist, and most lizards when getting away from a predator will do just that. Additionally, alot of names of lizards encompass that of a dragon and also they remind me of a snake with legs or mini dinosaurs (mini-devils). Nevertheless, they are a representation of something that is evil but not powerful --meaning they can be overcomed. By biting each other brings to mind "evil consuming itself" in the attempt to pursue its ends. Hopes this helps and toss out if it does not speak. God bless!!!
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you both for your insights - that helps a lot. I assumed it meant some kind of evil but didn't understand what. God bless you both!