Birdhouse

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Birdhouse

Post by Warrior Princess »

At camp, there was a train or tram of people, some crying. I was sitting by the pool watching the kids because some of them were jumping onto the concrete and it was making me nervous because I thought someone might get hurt. Jim, a guy from church, whose name somehow was also Joe in the dream, was sitting by me and left and I'm not sure why but that was a good thing.

Then, I was given a book covered in brown paper.

Then, Meghan hands me a baby to take care of. The baby had a pacifier which had fallen on the floor and I washed it and put it back in its mouth. We're in the bedroom, and she's getting dressed or getting shoes on and she's telling me that she and her husband Allen are going to use the time to have a date night and make a birdhouse.

At some point, I remember being in the first house my ex and I lived in and looking out the window and seeing a big rattlesnake in the grass on the southeast corner of the house. And something about a guy trying to catch it and getting hold of a tiny snake, but that's all I remember and I'm not sure where that fit in the dream.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Jim is a derivative of Jacob...deceiver supplanter. Joe is short for joseph and means he will add. Also Joseph implies the fulfillment of a destiny.

That last paragraph, the rattle snake is a lie about your past marriage, and the comment about catching the tiny snake is about sexual immorality I think. The tiny snake would be a reference to a mans member. Catching it would be about self control. That is what I get. I hope that helps.
Peace
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*deleted*
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi WP,

That dream you had about the singles at church. And I responded that I felt it was about hope. I think it's connected.

Also wondering if the dream you had about the guy spying through the wall is connected.

Have you ever taken a look at the signs/behaviours of sociopaths and narcissists? They're only about 1% of the population, so 99.25% of men won't be like your ex! Usually only about 1/4 of the 1% of sociopaths are women. ;-)

Not trying to make light of your experience. Just letting you know there's definitely HOPE!

Blessings.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hi Elle,

If that's true, I'm relieved. LOL I wonder how so many women end up with them though if there aren't that many?

And I could use some "making light" these days, so thanks for the laugh. =)
~Warrior Princess
Elle

Post by Elle »

Bless you. Power on mighty woman of God.