Map of labeled islands

Archives for 2012
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Map of labeled islands

Post by wellstravisa »

I can't remember everything from this dream but one part really stood out to me. The feeling in the dream was that people were being deceived by those that professed to be of God. Money seemed to be the recurring theme.
Dream: The most vivid and clear part of the dream is as follows: I knew I was somewhere in the Caribbean, looking down from above. I saw a map of the area, the islands were different colors, (flat plain colors). After I saw this map I saw animated labels besides the islands that moved like a pointer back and forth over each island, when the pointer stopped the color of the island was locked in/didn't change it did the same for each island/country, the color of the island would change as the pointer/label was moving. It moved from the top of the island chain down to what looked like a another island, but the island was attached to a country so it really wasn't an island so to say. I then went down to that country and found the people that were deceiving everyone, it was like that were they ending up or something. Or fled too.
I knew this all must mean something, so I looked on a map in google earth to see were this was all at. I found the exact looking area, and the island that wasn't an island. I didn't know what country it was, I did some research and to my surprise, the name of that country is VENEZUELA.
I don't understand what this means? Any ideas?
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I wonder out loud if this doesn't have something to do with the huge sums of money donated to Haitian relief. Billions of dollars have been committed but conditions are not much better than right after the disaster. It would not be hard to imagine monies reaching Venezulan shores for purposes not originally intended. Not exactly spirit led but I was thinking about this issue a few days ago. Toss if inappropriate.

Blessings!
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

An island that is an island that is near Venezuala is ARUBA, which is one of the destinations of many of the cruise liners and also a popular place to go for many on vacation.

Venezuala, however, has leadership that has been staunch against the United States, siding with people like the "A" guy (don't know how to spell his name) from Iran . . . Got into big arguments at the U.N. or in some meetings declaring that we were the devil basically.

I will not speak il of the people of Venezuela though, I do not know them or what they think or believe.

I do know one Venezulan woman that is married to someone I know. Awesome lady! Really awesome and all the way Christian in her life and walk.

??????????????????????
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I won't speak ill of anyone either. But I must tell the truth in love, amen. However there are many reports from a variety of sources that of the billions of dollars committed to
Haitian relief only a fraction has resulted in any rebuilding. Second, Venuzualan banking standards are not similar to the US. Hugo Chavez is the current dictator of Venuzuala and would probably sign off on something dastardly as this. Finally, most of the funding allotted to Haiti are from non government entities (NGOs) with a great majority of them Christian organizations. The fact that very little of that money is creating change is indisputable.

Blessings!
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

I guess my real question is what do the labels mean? I was trying to look at the labels to see what they said, but I wasn't able to see what they said even though I looked closely at them.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Very, very interesting dream... especially when I consider that just a couple of weeks ago I had a similar dream but this is about your dream...
"The feeling in the dream was that people were being deceived by those that professed to be of God. Money seemed to be the recurring theme."
This is very important because it tells you in a nutshell what the dream is about (ministers using the gospel for "filthy lucre/money" - the merchandising of the Word of God), it gives you the location (Caribbean) and it shows you the countries/islands that are affected.

Please note that there is an "amercanization" of Christianity in the Caribbean - the "prosperity gospel" is preached and widely accepted as "the thing" in the Christian faith. American TV preachers/evangelists are warmly embraced, followed and copied.

The pointer seems to be a "tracking tool" - drawing your attention... finally, it alerts you that the source of the deception can be found in Venezuela. I don't quite understand the following statement:
"I then went down to that country and found the people that were deceiving everyone, it was like that were they ending up or something. Or fled too."
What exactly do you mean in the latter part of the sentence? Did you mean to say that Venezuela was the country where the deceivers fled to or ended up?

If your answer is "yes", could it be that the islands that were shown to you, are the islands from which they fled? Logic dictates that the source of the deception - since they fled there or ended up there - is not Venezuelan. "Ending up there or fleeing to" that country means that there is a high probability that the deceivers did not originate from there...

Just thought about this one thing - could the pointer be the tool by which you are shown the movements of the "deceivers" and their impact on the islands/countries that they visited?

If I am correct, then it is showing you that once the "deceivers" were forced out of one island, they moved to another, etc.. once they were forced out of an island, the island was "locked down" to keep them out - therefore they fled to/ ended up in Venezuela.

The movement of the deceivers is a southern one... from north to south...

I am thinking... could this be a "spirit" of deception that's going to be unleashed in the Caribbean but will not be able to remain there? The only power to conquer and shut down that spirit of deception is that of God...

Very, very interesting indeed...

Just a note: My dream was based in Trinidad, which is seven miles away from the northern coast of Venezuela.
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

About a week ago I was praying and I heard the words "luker catch" which I learned meant money grab. That would also fit with the feeling I had about the people in the dream that were deceiving others.

I remember a little more of the dream, they had hopped from island to island, stealing from the people. They had deceived many people, and at this last place/territory was were they were having a party and celebrating how easy it was to deceive the people. I wasn't very happy about it.

I was looking for the accurate word to describe the map I saw. Territories was the word I was looking for just like a map of the world showing the boundaries of countries which were different colors.

I have had one other dream about the Caribbean before this one, the weird thing is I haven't ever dreamed about the Caribbean area before this. Seems to be a theme for some reason.

Jesus warned people about this:
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

This is important to the Lord and He revealed it to you... remember, the deceivers stole from the people in the name of the Lord...
"The feeling in the dream was that people were being deceived by those that professed to be of God."
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

It's very interesting what you said, because my thoughts were, "God why would you show me this dream for?" "What am I supposed to do about it?"
My thinking has been, haven't people been warned enough about people like this?

2 Peter 3:3
American Standard Version (ASV)
3 knowing this first, that in the last days mockers shall come with mockery, walking after their own lusts,

Mark 13:22
The Message (MSG)
21-23"If anyone tries to flag you down, calling out, 'Here's the Messiah!' or points, 'There he is!' don't fall for it. Fake Messiahs and lying preachers are going to pop up everywhere. Their impressive credentials and dazzling performances will pull the wool over the eyes of even those who ought to know better. So watch out. I've given you fair warning.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

This dream clearly is in alignment with the post about a well known pastor being exposed. I believe it is in the literal but expanded to a range of situations instead of just one person.

Mark 12: 38-40 reminds us that unfortunately some things have not changed in over 2000 years.

Blessings!