Public exposure coming

Archives for 2012
BlakeInsel

Public exposure coming

Post by BlakeInsel »

I recently had a dream of a very prominent prophetic minister who is married and found to be in an immoral relationship with a women.He was exposed in a very public way In front of the whole body.

Im not going to share his name.Im not certain at this point if the dream is about him, or just to say in general that God is going to expose and shine His light on many issues that have been hidden in darkness especially those in leadership and positions of authority.

blessings :)
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

Then as Christian brother and sisters this is a call to pray for each other !!!
Galatians 6
1-3 Live creatively, friends. If someone falls into sin, forgivingly restore him, saving your critical comments for yourself. You might be needing forgiveness before the day's out. Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ's law. If you think you are too good for that, you are badly deceived.

It's a good thing my faith isn't in myself, or any other human. People will let us down, God will never let us down!! I don't follow people I follow Christ and His Spirit. Paul even said, follow me as I follow Christ.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,