Book of Healing

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Book of Healing

Post by Newbie »

This dream had a voice instructing me; however, I cannot recall what was spoken to me. I do not recall saying anything but simply listening and writing as instructed. I am sitting on my knees and there is book in front of me on a small podium or stand. The book is called "HEALING" in bold gold on the front. I had an old school white feather pin and I am writing either names or whatever I was told to write. I was not in a room but rather like a colorful space if that make sense. I recall that there was color and I was not in a room. Anyway, I sitting with my legs folded under me and there is light but no light fixture nor candles. The place just has a light over the area I was writing. EOD

I had this dream about a year ago and it was one in a series of vivid "audio" dreams. As of late, I have not had an audio dream or a dream with the "Voice". I never got clarity over this dream or what it could all mean. This is the second dream in which I am sitting in a place that I cannot describe or state out right where it was located. This dream brings to mind another dream I had in which I am sitting in front of a glowing wall and voice is urging me to pray for the voices on the otherside of the wall. Has anyone had a dream like this and does anyone have any ideas to what it could all mean? Thanks in advance and God bless!!!
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi NB
I had a vision where I herd a voice very clear to give someone a message. I did get the message to that person .
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

I believe Father God is telling you that you are in a place of Divine Illumination, and as you write what He brings to your heart and mind, those people will receive divine healing.
divine healing is a very large sphere of influence on many levels, so don't limit your understanding at all, just do as he says,
He trusts your heart to give you a vision as you had.

The word of the king is law..
The decrees of Esther and the declaration of Independance, or the constitution of the US. would be illustrations of the power of written words directed by God.

You are ruling from above with Him, thats why it wasnt in a earthly place.

Blessings, as you change the hearts of peoples and natons by bringing healing to them..
Morningglory