Told to write on a yellow scroll.

Archives for 2012
steadyone
Diamond Member

Told to write on a yellow scroll.

Post by steadyone »

Hi all here I am once again.

Dream

I was with a friend who I do not think I know in real life. We were sitting at a table and we just began to write on like a regular piece of paper and all of a sudden a yellow type of scroll paper appeared. The paper was yellow but very thin and long. The Lord told me to write on the scroll what He says so I began to write down what He said. After I wrote it down I sat there at the table asking Him for a date in which what He said would occur, He never responded. I finally get up from the table and do some stuff but then I am deeply bothered because He did not give me a date for the scroll. So I go back to the table waiting and crying out for a date to this scroll. It was as if I were haunted in a good way to know the date but I do not remember what the scroll said when I woke up.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Perhaps what was written down is for a set time or date and not for this moment. I am pretty sure He will reveal it in His timing.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Amen
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes it is for a set time but what was interesting was that I was determined to wait and listen for the time and date.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Obedience and drawing closer to Him is the only things that come to mind.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes I am so aware of that. Believe me my heart is in such a place of loving Him resting in Him and listening to Him.

Blessings
dear one.