Can't light a match

Archives for 2012
selah1028

Can't light a match

Post by selah1028 »

Two nights ago I had a dream that I actually remembered (which is very unusual).

In the dream I was trying to light a candle with a match and match box but could not. It wasn't working. The matches were perfectly fine but the flint on the side of the box was work-out, damaged and rotten looking. No matter how hard I struck the match, it wouldn't light.

My attempts ruined one natch free another as the phosphorous was scratched off the match tips by the box.

I work up and never, in my dream, succeeded in lighting the candle.

SELAH......
Selah...pause and think calmly on that! Psalm 24:3-6
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Maybe this will help. If it doesn't fit, toss it.

CANDLE: God’s Spirit; God’s Word; not lit could mean the removal God’s presence; Jesus; the Lamb is the light; conscience; prosperity; death; churches.

Maybe since you are trying to light the candle, you are seeking His Spirit or something along those lines.

Blessings,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

HI servant what jumped out at me was you need more light to guide your feet...

Blessings
Diamond Member

Re: Can't light a match

Post by Newbie »

selah1028 wrote:Two nights ago I had a dream that I actually remembered (which is very unusual).

In the dream I was trying to light a candle with a match and match box but could not. It wasn't working. The matches were perfectly fine but the flint on the side of the box was work-out, damaged and rotten looking. No matter how hard I struck the match, it wouldn't light.

My attempts ruined one natch free another as the phosphorous was scratched off the match tips by the box.

I work up and never, in my dream, succeeded in lighting the candle.

SELAH......
Hello Selah, it looks like you are seeking the truth (light); however, you are having a hard time perhaps because of a struggle of sorts (the wooden matches and the box). Toss if miss the mark.