from the valley of destruction to solid ground

Archives for 2012
wellstravisa
Silver Member

from the valley of destruction to solid ground

Post by wellstravisa »

Older dream I had, that I've never understood.
Dream:
I was surrounded by huge mountains, some how I knew a volcano erupted, lava was flowing out from a mountain to the left of me, it flowed as high as a two story house, I was looking at this from above. I was trying to warn, and help people. A group of people were with me now and we were running from the lava, at times it flowed in front of us and to the sides of us, but we keep running. As we were running away from this lava, we are headed in the direction of another mountain, it seemed like we would escape the destruction and were in the clear. As I was feeling ok about things, the mountain ahead of me erupted and took all the hope I had away, lava was now pouring towards me from the mountain ahead of me. There was no escape, I was then transported from that place to the other side of the mountain (north) away from the lava and the was placed on safe ground. It was a total disaster (Apocalyptic) in proportions. As I stood there looking at everything I realized that I had been promoted from a civilian, to a lieutenant in the military. My family was nowhere around, but I was at peace about everything that I saw. I remember feeling really good that I was promoted even though I didn't ask to be.
EOD
This dream was one of the most vivid I can remember having, it was a few years ago.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Wellstravia,

Not sure about the whole dream but it reminds me of disasters and change happening around the world [troubles of the world] that cause many to lose hope.

But you, and others, find rescue and safety by the Lord when you see there is no where else to turn.

Here is a symbol of volcano: Something very explosive blowing up and
bringing change; unexpected pressure that brings an out of control reaction; emotional instability that is unpredictable; the judgment of God.

You are promoted and advance in the warfare against those things in life when you realize He is the source of hope and safety... when you see power and victory through Him.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

I hope this helps. May God bless and lead you and your family in true faith where hope is the evidence of things not seen. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?